The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boycott Of GM Called

Default Boycott Of GM Called

We will soon find out just how much influence Rush Limbaugh has. I was reading on yahoo.com that he is calling for a boycott based on principle. That gooberment has no business being in the auto buisness.

He must have been reading my post here on Potus Place. Will he soon be calling them Gooberment Motors too?

Real Patriots will be buying Ford!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    We will soon find out just how much influence Rush Limbaugh has. I was reading on yahoo.com that he is calling for a boycott based on principle. That gooberment has no business being in the auto buisness.

He must have been reading my post here on Potus Place. Will he soon be calling them Gooberment Motors too?

Real Patriots will be buying Ford!
    I was under the impression that GM's problems are that we are already boycotting it!

I just bought a new GMC 1500, stepped to the plate, helped our workers, and got a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by junfan68 View Post
    I just bought a new GMC 1500, stepped to the plate, helped our workers, and got a great deal.
    Tsk, tsk Mike....I thought that of all people you would have chosen a product produced under a free enterprise capitalist system and bought a Ford....and you would have gotten a better truck to boot

Why are all these folks saying they want to help American workers and buy a GM??? Ford is just as, if not MORE American now.

I've always been a GM guy. I've also owned a couple of Chryslers. I had already made the decision to never buy another GM based on principle. I'm kind of on the fence about Chrylser because they accepted stimulus money. I've never been a Ford guy, per se, but they've earned a ton of points in my book for not accepting any Govt. money. I am slowly accepting that I am joining ranks with the enemy, Ford lovers!
    “Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.” ~ Ronald Reagan

I have a question an the GM topic. With China buying Hummer does that mean they will be building our Military H-1. I sure hope not. Someone please explain.

Martin

The military Hummer will still be built here by AMG, as it always has. China is buying the civilian version.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The military Hummer will still be built here by AMG, as it always has. China is buying the civilian version.
    THanks! I'll sleep better>>>lol

Martin

I'm now a ford guy. I have always owned Chevy trucks, but not any more.

Quote Originally Posted by honker88 View Post
    I had already made the decision to never buy another GM based on principle.

I made the decision a long time ago because my last chevy trucks' engine blew out with only 60,000 miles on it.I'm on my second Ford now.