The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Letterman is out of line

Default Letterman is out of line

Letterman commenting on Gov. Palins visit to new york while doing charity work called her slutty and made joke about arod knocking her daughter up during the ball game. Maybe he was just reading off the teleprompter and is not very clever. I don't understand why the media and women's groups have not called him out. I guess it just shows the are truly irrelevant and in the tank for the left not that i am surprised.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    Letterman commenting on Gov. Palins visit to new york while doing charity work called her slutty and made joke about arod knocking her daughter up during the ball game. Maybe he was just reading off the teleprompter and is not very clever. I don't understand why the media and women's groups have not called him out. I guess it just shows the are truly irrelevant and in the tank for the left not that i am surprised.
    I didn't watch Letterman commenting on Gov. Palin. Did he show this picture when he called her slutty? Did Letterman include a picture of Sarah sitting on a bed in her college dorm?
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 06-10-2009 at 10:33 AM. Reason: to add sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I didn't watch Letterman commenting on Gov. Palin. Did he show this picture when he called her slutty? Did Letterman include a picture of Sarah sitting on a bed in her college dorm?

Thats kinda the reaction I thought I would get from the left. Isnt the left suppossed to be the party of tolerence. Maybe you could dig up obama's pot smokin pics from college while you at it.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

C'mon ...... Left Wing loon's, defend Letterman.

Ahhhhhh, you can't can you ????

I know, "free speech" right ???

Chad

I wasn't particularly bothered by the "slutty flight attendant" comment but thought his comment about A-Rod and daughter Willow was way out of line.

Who cares. Letterman, Leno, SNL, Mad........they say it to get attention. I doubt Gov Palin cares much so why should anbody else. These people make a living off this kind fo stuff and do it pretty well equal on all sides.... I have seen lots of really bad taste things about Amy Carter and the Clinton girl....
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Women's groups like NOW (the National Organization of Leftist Women) only get riled up if it's a conservative trashing women. It's ok to trash women if you're a leftist like Letterman or Bill Clinton fiddling about with teenage girls and cigars in the Oval Office.

Letterman's a piece of trash like most entertainers. Who watches him anyway?

We live in Cuba now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    Thats kinda the reaction I thought I would get from the left. Isnt the left suppossed to be the party of tolerence. Maybe you could dig up obama's pot smokin pics from college while you at it.

Geez, you would have thought I mentioned the picture she took with the white bunny rabbits.

Geez, you would have thought I mentioned the picture she took with the white bunny rabbits.

I don't recall that one, but I would like to see her as a bunny
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I personally think she is hot. Beauty, brains, and is a sportsman. Women can look nice, hot sexy but does not make the a slut. What ever picture she had taken in college unless it was a illegal activity is nothing compared to the toker. Our current POTUS and letterman could take some lessons in class from Sarah.