The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Letterman is out of line

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    I personally think she is hot. Beauty, brains, and is a sportsman. Women can look nice, hot sexy but does not make the a slut. What ever picture she had taken in college unless it was a illegal activity is nothing compared to the toker. Our current POTUS and letterman could take some lessons in class from Sarah.
    What about the last president, toker, snorter of cocaine, dui ect. No wonder he had to read childrens books to keep up with his reading/IQ level.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    What about the last president, toker, snorter of cocaine, dui ect. No wonder he had to read childrens books to keep up with his reading/IQ level.
    The classic Dem fallback retort....Steve mentions Palin and Obama and Lefty has to go back to Bush criticism....how about something original for ONCE?

Who cares what Letterman thinks. He's just an entertainer like Rush Limbaugh, RIGHT?
    Sarge

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Noel View Post
    The classic Dem fallback retort....Steve mentions Palin and Obama and Lefty has to go back to Bush criticism....how about something original for ONCE?
    What ever picture she had taken in college unless it was a illegal activity is nothing compared to the toker.

I believe this statement refers to Obama. hense the reference to Bush, unless of course you deny Bush did cocaine, reefer and had at least one DUI.

What ever picture she had taken in college unless it was a illegal activity is nothing compared to the toker.

I believe this statement refers to Obama. hense the reference to Bush, unless of course you deny Bush did cocaine, reefer and had at least one DUI.
    I can promise you that Obomo is burning one, right now, in the White House.

Check out John Ziegler's interview with MSNBC's Contesa Brewer regarding Letterman's comments on Palin.
    http://www.ihatethemedia.com/
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Letterman has no class and isn't funny. If it had been my wife and daughter he had insulted I would be seriously considering going to knuckle junction with the jerk
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

I never denied anything, nor have you heard many of us Republicans sing his praises....it's childish how no matter what is said that is critical about the current administration the automatic response is: "Well Bush did ________". And Roger, it isn't just you so don't go thinking this is personal.

I can hear it now, even if BHO has 2 terms: "We tried hard but the mess that Bush left us in was too much....8 years of out of control government growth just wasn't enough to right the ship....but we SAVED or created 500,000 jobs"

I'm amazed any sane American watches that hayseed. When Carson saw through him, it was good enough for me.

The only way you deal with a bastard-raiser like that is to go after his mother. That would make him squeal like the swine he is.

Those pathetic pieces of increment can always dish it out, but they can't handle one bit of criticism. Not one of them have the onions to tell even a mild joke about their messiah, too worried they won't be invited to the next fall-over-the-sword-for-obama-party.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

He did everything but appologize last nite, but then re read the jokes as he was analyizing them. Said they were in bad taste, except for the slutty joke. Never did say the words though.

There's no winning this for her. He will just keep going.

Now the liberal press is calling it "an intentionally publicized feud".

Hey BBG: Put the Letterman show on your list of things to do in NYC!
    Last edited by Thomas D; 06-11-2009 at 05:58 PM.
    Tom Dorroh

I have to wonder what would have happened to a comedian who made a joke in as poor a taste about the Obama daughters. Naw....don't have to wonder at all. Heck..Imus was out of work for a year for no more offensive remarks.

I suppose we could start a story that Letterman is a pedophile.

Eric