The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for Democrats

For the rest of the story check out http://www.politicsdaily.com/2008/12...ases-new-poll/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Noel View Post
    Buckle up your chin strap because it is coming.
    If it comes...it comes for us all, including bankers who 'know it all'.

So what is your advice Mr Noel? Or can you only through out negative exclamations...'watch out!...it's coming your way...!

"Please pay me for my advise...! I have your interests first and foremost...trust the bankers"...

Yeah sure!

Bankers will steal the opium suppository from your dying granny's nether regions and charge you a commission on it's extraction.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post

So what is your advice Mr Noel? Or can you only through out negative exclamations...'watch out!...it's coming your way...!

"Please pay me for my advise...! I have your interests first and foremost...trust the bankers"...

Yeah sure!

Bankers will steal the opium suppository from your dying granny's nether regions and charge you a commission on it's extraction.

JD
    Boy, glad I am not a Banker....I would have had to take that personally. I am especially glad I am not an "know it all", then I really would have been offended!

I trade bonds for a living and last I checked you grandma did not have an account with us so your inheritance is safe

I also don't give advice to folks that aren't clients, especially over the internet. I hope it (inflation) comes because my clients and I are positioned for it. Bring it on!

Liberal Politicans will steal the opium suppository from your dying granny's nether regions and charge you a commission on it's extraction.

JD
    Fixed!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Noel View Post
    Boy, glad I am not a Banker....I would have had to take that personally. I am especially glad I am not an "know it all", then I really would have been offended!

I trade bonds for a living and last I checked you grandma did not have an account with us so your inheritance is safe

I also don't give advice to folks that aren't clients, especially over the internet. I hope it (inflation) comes because my clients and I are positioned for it. Bring it on!
    Ok, scratch banker and insert bond trader.

If it walks like a duck regards,
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Yeah sure!

JD

So.....your solution is to have "the Obama" take over??
    Stan b & Elvis

I was under the impression that you were older than me. I feel like I am talking to my 15 year old son.

So much for civil discourse.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

I am an independent. I see the damage that both major parties have brought to my country. I am in the group of people who pay the MOST taxes of all, and find myself and children ineligible for any and all programs.

It is hard to pass judgement on Obama, as he has not had one budget pass yet. What he says he wants, and what he gets will hopefully be very different. One comforting thought perhaps....Democratic congresses have never "rubber stamped" their president's policies. Clinton didn't get what he wanted, even with his majority congress for two years. As where the GOP tends to all be on the exact same page, and you can turn to any radio station or congressional office and hear the exact same fervor for proposed policies, the Dems tend to be more independent thinkers and therefore infight much more, and get less accomplished. Remember, W didn't have but TWO vetoes in his entire 8 years!! And they came well after his lame-duck period started. Even after Dems took both houses in '06, he got every budget and supplemental spending bill passed w/o trouble.

As for budgets, remember also, Bush inherited a $5 trillion national debt. In 8 years of his budgets, he left our current president $11 Trillion. We had to add another digit to the national debt ticker on his watch and budget.

I'm no fan of Obama, but we're not in this mess because of his 6 months in office, in all impartial fairness.

I used to be a Republican, but in my life, under the names Reagan and Bush, 8 of the 11 trillion dollars were added to the debt. Five trillion in only the last 8 years!! As a fiscal conservative, I have NO PARTY to call home! As someone who has to pay not only my bills each month, now me, my children and grandchildren will be paying Mr. Bush's credit card bills he ran up on OUR tab.

We need Ross Perot!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I am an independent. I see the damage that both major parties have brought to my country. I am in the group of people who pay the MOST taxes of all, and find myself and children ineligible for any and all programs.

It is hard to pass judgement on Obama, as he has not had one budget pass yet. What he says he wants, and what he gets will hopefully be very different. One comforting thought perhaps....Democratic congresses have never "rubber stamped" their president's policies. Clinton didn't get what he wanted, even with his majority congress for two years. As where the GOP tends to all be on the exact same page, and you can turn to any radio station or congressional office and hear the exact same fervor for proposed policies, the Dems tend to be more independent thinkers and therefore infight much more, and get less accomplished. Remember, W didn't have but TWO vetoes in his entire 8 years!! And they came well after his lame-duck period started. Even after Dems took both houses in '06, he got every budget and supplemental spending bill passed w/o trouble.

As for budgets, remember also, Bush inherited a $5 trillion national debt. In 8 years of his budgets, he left our current president $11 Trillion. We had to add another digit to the national debt ticker on his watch and budget.

I'm no fan of Obama, but we're not in this mess because of his 6 months in office, in all impartial fairness.

I used to be a Republican, but in my life, under the names Reagan and Bush, 8 of the 11 trillion dollars were added to the debt. Five trillion in only the last 8 years!! As a fiscal conservative, I have NO PARTY to call home! As someone who has to pay not only my bills each month, now me, my children and grandchildren will be paying Mr. Bush's credit card bills he ran up on OUR tab.

We need Ross Perot!
    Possibly the most intelligent post ever on POTUS place (except for the last line).
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford