The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jame von Brunn - Terrorist

Default Jame von Brunn - Terrorist

James von Brunn, 88, was just arrested for shooting a guard at the Holocaust Museum in Washington DC, placing himself in the same class of self righteous haters as Scott Roeder, the alleged assassin of Dr. George Tiller. May they both live long enough to become prison toys for the big guys.

Obviously, the fact that both of these guys are rght wing conservatives proves that all conservatives are killers, bigots, and terrorists.

I have found it disgusting that many people, while condemning Roeder's actions then proceed to say how his actions are understandable given Tiller's activities. I'm waiting to see if the same "blame the victim" arguments start being used to "explain" von Brunn's actions.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't James von Brunn a white supremist/racist/anti-semite? Doesn't he have a web site, although it is down as of now, called: www.holywesternempire.org ?

The problem will always be a deep hatred of the Jew since they alone are known as God's chosen people. Even Obama has his facts wrong when he says that the Jewish people are in search of a homeland due to the holocaust...scripture tells a completely different story about the plight of the Jewish people.

Barrack Obama's comparison of the suffering of the Palestinians to what Jews endured in the Holocaust culminated in this statement:

"on the other hand, it is also undeniable that the Palestinian people - Muslims and Christians - have suffered in pursuit of a homeland."
    The act of ignorance/violence by von Brunn is tragic...the act of ignorance on behalf of Obama is inexcusable!

Jeff,

I know you have to be jesting about von Brunn being a "right wing conservative"...I really hope you are not that warped?!

Last edited by Keith Farmer; 06-10-2009 at 04:18 PM.
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1 NKJV)... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4NKJV)

No evolution, no monkey ancestors, no big bang!

Jeff,

Your argument is infantile. Are you suggesting the right is going to blame the guard, the holocaust or the museum?

Nut jobs like this von Brunn idiot are the reason many of us have CCW permits, they also get the left inflamed about assault weapons and gun control, I wish someone had stopped this guy with a double tap to the head before he killed the security guard..prayers for the guard's family
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post

Obviously, the fact that both of these guys are rght wing conservatives proves that all conservatives are killers, bigots, and terrorists.
    I wouldn't call either one Conservative. Way to the right of center, yes.

Tiller's murderer should hang when he gets convicted. Brunn should be parachuted over Tehran.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

For the record, I was definitely jesting about linking either of these two idiots or the idiot killing the army recruiter to any legitimate political group. They are murderers/murderer wannabes and deserve to be treated as such. However, I was serious in my disgust with those who act as apologists for any of these men. Unfortunately, I see too much of that with Tiller's killer.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Wackos are just that, they are not on the political spectrum when they are that nuts.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Nut jobs like this von Brunn idiot are the reason many of us have CCW permits, they also get the left inflamed about assault weapons and gun control, I wish someone had stopped this guy with a double tap to the head before he killed the security guard..prayers for the guard's family

Quote Originally Posted by Edbuck View Post
    Have you ever heard of the Uni-bomber, Bill Ayers, or groups like the Animal Liberation Front. What happened today is horrible and done by a sick person and your turning into an indictment of a political group.
    If you move your cursor over that little blue face, it will tell you that it means "roll eyes, sarcastic". As I noted, I would never link such crazies to any particular political group any more than you would link the bombings conducted by the Weathermen (e.g., Ayers) during the Vietnam War to liberals.

Jeff,

You are funny. If a candidate for president some 20 years in the future began to hang out with and associate with this shooter, then he should be linked and held accountable for that association.

From your statement I am guessing Obama's link to one of the Weathermen is not an issue for you.