The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Interesting photo comparison FC/AFC Ram Kicker vs NFC Mi Cris Sailor

Default Interesting photo comparison FC/AFC Ram Kicker vs NFC Mi Cris Sailor

Thumbing through an old RFTN from 1971, I saw a picture of NFC Mi-Cris Sailor..
    BEAUTIFUL dog, whom I've noticed before,and he was actually the grandsire of the dog I grew up with in the 70s-80s.
    His picture looked so familiar I looked to see who I thought it looked like-and saw FC/AFC Badger State Ram Kicker's photo. They look almost identical. Same expression,same eyes,same pose. One is wet,one isnt but aside from that-it looks the same picture.!
    Who knows how to link both pictures to this post.? Kickers photo is on his website- www.ramkicker.com
    I found a pic of Sailor on : http://www.lorkenfarms.com/rascal_an...-Cris%20Sailor

Would be interesting if someone can post both these pics on here to show ,its uncanny....
    HOME OF:
    Waterspook Sables Dark Secret, MH (Sable)
    Trumarcs Bankshot Bandit, MH ( Fats)
    Waterspook Tomfoolery, SH ( Tommie)
    IN MEMORY OF::
    Waterspook Bankshot Whiz Bang,JH (Jesse)
    Waterspooks Girl Named Bill, SH ( Billie- my princess.....)
    Waterspook Kickin' Gunshot, SH ( Boom)
    Waterspook Kickin' Good Time MH(Kick)
    Waterspooks Partner In Crime, SH ( Bouncer)
    Brush Creek Waterspook, JH, WC- my first girl.(Spooky)

Put the direct link the photo is on (Right click on the photo. Properties. Copy/paste the link.) inside [IMG][\IMG] and you should be in business.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie View Post
    Thumbing through an old RFTN from 1971, I saw a picture of NFC Mi-Cris Sailor..
    BEAUTIFUL dog, whom I've noticed before,and he was actually the grandsire of the dog I grew up with in the 70s-80s.
    His picture looked so familiar I looked to see who I thought it looked like-and saw FC/AFC Badger State Ram Kicker's photo. They look almost identical. Same expression,same eyes,same pose. One is wet,one isnt but aside from that-it looks the same picture.!
    Who knows how to link both pictures to this post.? Kickers photo is on his website- www.ramkicker.com
    I found a pic of Sailor on : http://www.lorkenfarms.com/rascal_an...-Cris%20Sailor

Would be interesting if someone can post both these pics on here to show ,its uncanny....
    Who was that dog ? I know Sailor was the grandsire to my friend George Wilson's first dog FC AFC Misty Morning Teal
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"