Interesting photo comparison FC/AFC Ram Kicker vs NFC Mi Cris Sailor
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear

Thread: Interesting photo comparison FC/AFC Ram Kicker vs NFC Mi Cris Sailor

Default Interesting photo comparison FC/AFC Ram Kicker vs NFC Mi Cris Sailor

Thumbing through an old RFTN from 1971, I saw a picture of NFC Mi-Cris Sailor..
    BEAUTIFUL dog, whom I've noticed before,and he was actually the grandsire of the dog I grew up with in the 70s-80s.
    His picture looked so familiar I looked to see who I thought it looked like-and saw FC/AFC Badger State Ram Kicker's photo. They look almost identical. Same expression,same eyes,same pose. One is wet,one isnt but aside from that-it looks the same picture.!
    Who knows how to link both pictures to this post.? Kickers photo is on his website- www.ramkicker.com
    I found a pic of Sailor on : http://www.lorkenfarms.com/rascal_an...-Cris%20Sailor

Would be interesting if someone can post both these pics on here to show ,its uncanny....
    HOME OF:
    Waterspook Sables Dark Secret, MH (Sable)
    Trumarcs Bankshot Bandit, MH ( Fats)
    Waterspook Tomfoolery, SH ( Tommie)
    IN MEMORY OF::
    Waterspook Bankshot Whiz Bang,JH (Jesse)
    Waterspooks Girl Named Bill, SH ( Billie- my princess.....)
    Waterspook Kickin' Gunshot, SH ( Boom)
    Waterspook Kickin' Good Time MH(Kick)
    Waterspooks Partner In Crime, SH ( Bouncer)
    Brush Creek Waterspook, JH, WC- my first girl.(Spooky)

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

Put the direct link the photo is on (Right click on the photo. Properties. Copy/paste the link.) inside [IMG][\IMG] and you should be in business.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie View Post
    Thumbing through an old RFTN from 1971, I saw a picture of NFC Mi-Cris Sailor..
    BEAUTIFUL dog, whom I've noticed before,and he was actually the grandsire of the dog I grew up with in the 70s-80s.
    His picture looked so familiar I looked to see who I thought it looked like-and saw FC/AFC Badger State Ram Kicker's photo. They look almost identical. Same expression,same eyes,same pose. One is wet,one isnt but aside from that-it looks the same picture.!
    Who knows how to link both pictures to this post.? Kickers photo is on his website- www.ramkicker.com
    I found a pic of Sailor on : http://www.lorkenfarms.com/rascal_an...-Cris%20Sailor

Would be interesting if someone can post both these pics on here to show ,its uncanny....
    Who was that dog ? I know Sailor was the grandsire to my friend George Wilson's first dog FC AFC Misty Morning Teal
    Executor of the Alanson C Brown III - Trust

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"