The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Fossil discovery...

And, most evolution is adaptation, it is survival of the fittest most of the time.
    Wow I think that is what Hitler thought also.....

not what ancient man with their limited knowledge thought
    How could ancient man be some dumb when with the limited resources they had they could build pyramids and other wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by kimsmith View Post

How could ancient man be some dumb when with the limited resources they had they could build pyramids and other wonders.
    No, Hitler was into human engineering.

As far as the ancient Egyptians go, if a society has enough slaves they can build just about anything. That's how the Pyramids, Great Wall, Roman Colisseum and other ancient marvels were built.

I'm done with this thread!
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." - Adolf Hitler

Protestant ministers and Catholic priests preached anti-semitism for hundreds of years in Germany....Hitler, being Catholic, obviously took those ideas to heart.
    Last edited by Mike Noel; 07-05-2009 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Noel View Post
    f "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." - AdolHitler

Protestant ministers and Catholic priests preached anti-semitism for hundreds of years in Germany....Hitler, being Catholic, obviously took those ideas to heart.
    Hitler at one time also argued Jesus was German.

Hitler subscribed to Nietzsche humanist teachings plus some old Germanic occult type stuff. Use google and check the references.

Extract from Mein Kampf you can recognize Neitsche's humanist/survival of the fittest influence in the bold ..the rest is insane pandering to the disenfranchised.

...The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.

Eternal Nature inexorably avenges the infringement of her commands.

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord .
    Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by K.Bullock View Post
    Hitler at one time also argued Jesus was German.
    We here in Dallas believed the same when Dirk Nowitzki first came to town.....then realized he couldn't play defense.

Most of the wonders came during times of enlightenment. That is when people looked to art and science. The Age of Enlightenment of the 1600s, the Renaissance, The French Revolution, The Industrial Revolution....all times of human advancement in the light of secular societies. Religion had it's place...in Churches and homes, but not in ruling governments. During theocracy times, we had crusades.

I've enjoyed this thread....its certainly been "enlightening" in its own sense!

dave
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!