The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just what tax payers need...

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1 NKJV)... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4NKJV)

No evolution, no monkey ancestors, no big bang!

I can't really argue this. Theres no reason they shouldn't have access to benefits from there "partner". They are people just like hetrosexual couples. As long as they don't ask for marriage i can't say it is a bad thing.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

I don't like the idea of government approval, what people do in private is their problem but I niether approve of some behaviours nor do I want to pay for them.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

I am not in favor, but you know within fifteen years all states will recoginize gays being married.
    Never take things for granted.

Why do do you and your spouse get to share insurance than?

Get ready...

Keith is going to quote some old ancient text about God's damnation of his own.

I mean, who really cares about the way others live? To beleive the government should determine how people love because of religion is as LIBERAL as it gets.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Get ready...

Keith is going to quote some old ancient text about God's damnation of his own.
    Franco, you are so predictable. However, I do not have an agenda other than to say that as a business owner who is stifled by government bureaucracy and over-taxation my opinion of adding more overhead in the form of the aforementioned benefits in an economically chaotic environment makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

By the way, will this mean now that all of the "straight" but single Federal employees will have access to coverage for their boyfreinds and girlfriends?...only fair to include everyone's lovers not just the homosexual's lovers.

I mean, who really cares about the way others live?
    That was not my point Franco. Seems you are intolerant of my ideas simply because they are mine? I simply dislike the out of control spending and this is nothing but more of it.
    Last edited by Keith Farmer; 06-17-2009 at 07:56 PM.
    In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1 NKJV)... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4NKJV)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Farmer View Post

I do not have an agenda

Yes, you do!

You want folks reading all the ancient scriptures and that your interpretation of them is the truth. Reality? Hardly, just great fiction. Some folks just love wearing thier religion on their sleeves.

Free your mind, open your eyes and quit preaching. Write your opinions as a man and not hide behind a bunch of questionable material.
    Last edited by Franco; 06-17-2009 at 08:03 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Write your opinions as a man and not hide behind a bunch of questionable material.
    Franco, as a man I have nothing to offer. It is all about God...not about me.

In terms of the "questionable material" I will say this. I do not believe that in your deep inner self that you really believe the ideas you espouse here. I think you are running from God and trying to hide behind mysticism, faulty science, and a hatred for the sacred. However, I believe that you will come to realize that God indeed loves you. That you are not the product of random mutations and evolution with no hope for an eternal future, and that you like all of us desperately need a saviour.

KF

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Farmer View Post
    Franco, as a man I have nothing to offer. It is all about God...not about me.

In terms of the "questionable material" I will say this. I do not believe that in your deep inner self that you really believe the ideas you espouse here. I think you are running from God and trying to hide behind mysticism, faulty science, and a hatred for the sacred. However, I believe that you will come to realize that God indeed loves you. That you are not the product of random mutations and evolution with no hope for an eternal future, and that you like all of us desperately need a saviour.

KF

Booty, give up. You will not prevail. Keith has his beliefs, others have their's. I,ve never seen a post on RTF that changed anyone's mind on politics.
    Changing minds on religion? Zero, sum, Zero... why go there?
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift