The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox ratings

Default Fox ratings

What I don't understand is why Fox News Network programs such as O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck (when he ws on) always show up on DirectTV as one of the most watched program when they are on. Many time nationally the most watched.

How did we get O'BAMA? Do people not believe what these guys say?
    Greg W.

Brooks Black Gold At Briarwood JH (Louie)
    Brandywine's Belle on Wheels JH (Belle)
    Serengetti Sadie O'Brandywine SH -MH passes (Sadie)
    CH Brandywine's Westdale Duggan MH (Duggan)
    CH Alpenglo's Jasmine O'Brooks JH CD (Jasmine)
    Brandywine's Flagship SH (Brandy)

NBC, CBS and ABC far and away exceed cable viewership. So those networks coupled with the other left wing right hating cable networks exceed Fox viewership handily.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by brandywinelabs View Post
    What I don't understand is why Fox News Network programs such as O'Reilly, Hannity, Beck (when he ws on) always show up on DirectTV as one of the most watched program when they are on. Many time nationally the most watched.

Look at this map, it will really get you steamed, BHO won the states with the most electoral votes, the election for all intents and purposes was decided on both coasts

All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Look at this map, it will really get you steamed, BHO won the states with the most electoral votes, the election for all intents and purposes was decided on both coasts

Voters were divided up along racial/ethnic lines. So Cal and the border areas as well as the heavy Asian and Hispanic areas in Michigan, Minnesota and little Havanna, Dade County, Fl. Also look at the Mississippi delta from Memphis to Jackson and the Atlanta, Ga to Selma, Al. areas. Obama also got the heavy Asian vote in the northeast along with the feeling guilty non-ethnic liberals.

Fox News could do better if they had better host on during Prime Time.
    Last edited by Franco; 06-19-2009 at 01:53 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by brandywinelabs View Post

Last I knew Beck was still on......did I miss something? I don't watch him but I swear I saw him just last week on Fox
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Fox shows are highly rated because they are not in the tank for the looney left and Osama like the government run major media.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

He moved to Fox from CNN didn't he?
    Tom Dorroh

Most people who vote democrat are really just apathetic. They are not committed to the democrats, they just fall for the class warfare arguments. That is one of the reasons that no one listens to Air Amerika.
    Kelly, Weis, Willingham, & Davies

I am afraid (and have been convinced) that this is what the majority of the population wants.

MARXISM!!

In the late 70's, the 25 to 45 demographic was raised by self reliant survivors ( parents who endured the depression & WW II).
    Along came RR who spoke to our vision.

We raised our children to want for nothing!
    It was all provided!!

We are now 55-75 years old.

The 25 to 45 year old demographic (that WE raised) is used to having every thing done for them.
    Along comes "The Obama,"(or "The Big Bamboozle" if you will) who speaks to their vision!!
    "I'll (Gov't) will take care of everything for you!")
    (nutshell version)

End of story.
    End of MY America.

just sayin'
    Stan b & Elvis

There are many ways to interpret that map. It looks like rural vs. urban/suburban, primarily, with some ethnic overtones. It also looks like some rust belt influences as well. Anyway it is a done deal and Obama has the contract the next three and a half years.

The Republican Party needs to get its act together if it is going to change things. So far it has chosen a totally inept chairman and let Limbaugh define its ideology. Its hardcore can't decide if they are true republicans or libertarians. The Republican Party isn't going to win many adherents that way
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!