The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Fox ratings

Quote Originally Posted by tpaschal30 View Post
    I think I misunderstood. I'm with you, I think those with strong opinions tend to be that way based on info or misinfo. At least I hope so. By Road Kill I was making a joke about middle of the roaders. A politician once said"the only thing in the middle of the road is yellow stripes and road kill" or dead possums. Something like thay anyway.
    I have never called anyone here any names or made fun of the "handles."
    I do not dismiss other points of veiw.
    I fully understand that the USA is changing, I don't have to like it.
    And, until it changes, I am almost certain I am entitled to my opinions as I have lived through enough to have formed them myself.

And, even though road kill my be middle of the road to some, I am anything but that.

Thanks for understanding that!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Its actually JINDAL......and you cant be serious....
    I know his real name. It's a Louisiana thing.

Yes, I'm serious as serious can be. There's nobody who has anything on him in either party. There's a reason why he was interviewed right after the election by CBS. He is the future of the party and country.

I actually like former OK congressman JC Watts, he may take a shot at the governor seat in OK..he is very articulate and has legislative experience in Congress and can obviously appeal to minorites too
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

This thread is interesting to say the least, other than Jeff's very predictable responses. Jeff needs to crawl out of his box & see how normal people think & prosper.

Jindal, Watts, Flake are all up & comers with technocratic tendencies. How they do on a national stage remains to be seen, should they ever go there.

Funny thing, when David Broder is questioning the rationality of the O person's plan the O person is in trouble.

But I'll ask those of you with children if you practice what you preach. Are you going to pay for your children's higher education? Do you buy the best for your children without expecting they earn the upgrade? If you answer yes to both those questions, you are contributing to the "I am owed" mentality.

Have a nice day, I'm busy putting together a campaign for City Council. The Mayor & the incumbent in the position aren't going to be very happy when I finish telling the truth. Our little city is a prime example of what is wrong in government today. But I aim to fix that, called the power of one person persevering where they are not welcome.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I have never called anyone here any names or made fun of the "handles."
    I do not dismiss other points of veiw.
    I fully understand that the USA is changing, I don't have to like it.
    And, until it changes, I am almost certain I am entitled to my opinions as I have lived through enough to have formed them myself.

And, even though road kill my be middle of the road to some, I am anything but that.

Thanks for understanding that!!
    I had not even noticed your handle. No reference was meant to be directed at you. I thought the middle of the road quote was more well known. It was like a Letterman joke. Missed the mark!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post

Its actually JINDAL......and you cant be serious....
    I agree, I don't think Jindal is electable either. Not enough Hindu voters to get him elected. Besides, he needs to finish the job he started here is Loosiana.

His major shortcoming is that he doesn't follow LSU Athletics.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

That's not entirely true. He was @ the LSU/gayturd game last year doing a republican rally. He's not Foster, but he's not oblivious either.

He's got a following throughout the country on both sides. He's very well recognized and thought of highly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    That's not entirely true. He was @ the LSU/gayturd game last year doing a republican rally. He's not Foster, but he's not oblivious either.
    He's not that big of a fan, though. Unlike all the other LSU fans, his facepaint wasn't smudged by tear streaks after Florida hung fitty on you. Now that you're posting here, can we expect frequent RTF updates on Jindal like the fascinating college baseball thread? You know...

0845:
    "Jindal is walking to his office this morning."

0857:
    "Jindal had his morning coffee. He drinks it black. What a stud!"

1007:
    "Bobby's running some smack on the dems in the legislature at the moment. I'll update soon."

etc....

BTW, Bobby's about the best thing to come out of LA since Professor Longhair and Buckwheat Zydeco. I likes me some Bobby, too.

You can only comment on what politicians do. I know where he will be in the not too distant future, but tis pretty much classified. Why it's like that makes no sense considering the place.

Being that said, watching a baseball game and commenting is differently. Furthermore, atleast Fearing Thy Zooker meant LSU could actually lose to the gayturds in BR. Poor urban legend, the only thing to be feared about him is the recruiting violations and his lack of discipline.

FYI, a recent email exchange

To: Corrine Brown (cwbrown@ushouse.gov)
    CC: RTF POTUS PLACE

Congresswoman Brown,

Although I am not a constituent of yours, I was hoping you'd extend to me the courtesy of translating/transcribing the following internet message board post as I think you might be the only other living human who can understand what he's saying:

You can only comment on what politicians do. I know where he will be in the not too distant future, but tis pretty much classified. Why it's like that makes no sense considering the place.

Being that said, watching a baseball game and commenting is differently. Furthermore, atleast Fearing Thy Zooker meant LSU could actually lose to the gayturds in BR. Poor urban legend, the only thing to be feared about him is the recruiting violations and his lack of discipline.
    Thank you and good luck. And if I see Corch Meyaaaahs I will extend him your best.

Thanks,
    Hew
    Her reply:

To: Hew (gatorpower@aol.com)

Dear Hew,

I don't be knowin' what the hell that dude done said. Axe him to clarify and recidify his thoughts and send it too me again. I do think he trying to step to Florida fans with some LSU smack but it hard to tell.

The Best,
    Corrine Brown