The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: N Korea Threatens the USA !!!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Pretty disrespectful to Klowns!!
    Sorry if I have offended any clowns.

I should have used, "idiots", cause there are a couple of villages looking for thier high-ranking Democrats.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Banned

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Roger Perry

Bush took North Korea off the axis of evil list!

No he did not.

Suprise!!!!!!!!!

Bush takes North Korea off his terror blacklist as 'axis of evil' country cooperates over nuclear programme
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 06-24-2009 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I guess we will have to wait and see what the Obama administration will do about both situations and when and if he takes action, we can then comment about that. When Bush took North Korea off the axis of evil group, I did not hear one word one way or the other about that from the far right.
    Ahem Roger...I think I've pointed this out to you before but, here's a newsflash: Bush isn't president any longer. We get it that you have an obsessive hatred of the man.

And as for Dear Leader over in N. Korea, he's been rattling his nukes at Obongo ever since Biden dared him to. Obongo probably thinks all that muzzie azz he's been kissing will come to his defense if Kim Jong-Il does lob a nuke toward Hawaii.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Ahem Roger...I think I've pointed this out to you before but, here's a newsflash: Bush isn't president any longer. We get it that you have an obsessive hatred of the man.

And as for Dear Leader over in N. Korea, he's been rattling his nukes at Obongo ever since Biden dared him to. Obongo probably thinks all that muzzie azz he's been kissing will come to his defense if Kim Jong-Il does lob a nuke toward Hawaii.
    Your right Bush is no longer President. But his policies will be talked about for years to come. We will have to wait and see what decisions Obama will make concerning N. Korea and Iran. The man has only been in office for 6 months. After all, Bush was in office 8 months before the World Trade Center was attacked. I did not condem the attack on Iraq when we did because I believed Bush, Cheney, Rice and the rest when they said Sadam had weapons of mass destruction as did most of the Congress and the citizens of the USA. Had Congress been told the truth, the invasion would never have happened and over 4,000 of our men and women would still be alive.

Your right Bush is no longer President. But his policies will be talked about for years to come. We will have to wait and see what decisions Obama will make concerning N. Korea and Iran. The man has only been in office for 6 months. After all, Bush was in office 8 months before the World Trade Center was attacked. I did not condem the attack on Iraq when we did because I believed Bush, Cheney, Rice and the rest when they said Sadam had weapons of mass destruction as did most of the Congress and the citizens of the USA. Had Congress been told the truth, the invasion would never have happened and over 4,000 of our men and women would still be alive.
    ....or, if France & Russia (who were doing massive amounts of business with Iraq, a blatant disregard for UN edicts) had not of held up the invasion, allowing the WMD's to be removed to Syria, we would have found them.

This is just based on readings of reports (public) issued by Israeli intellgence (Mossad).
    Far more credible than the Huffington blog or ABC news.
    We were not lied to.

BTW---3,000 died on 9/11 on our soil.
    How many since?

Thank you President Bush!

just saying......
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    ....or, if France & Russia (who were doing massive amounts of business with Iraq, a blatant disregard for UN edicts) had not of held up the invasion, allowing the WMD's to be removed to Syria, we would have found them.

This is just based on readings of reports (public) issued by Israeli intellgence (Mossad).
    Far more credible than the Huffington blog or ABC news.
    We were not lied to.

BTW---3,000 died on 9/11 on our soil.
    How many since?

Thank you President Bush!

just saying......
    If Bush had used the time to snoop out the terrorists who flew the planes into the WTC and not been so busy plotting how to attack Iraq to avenge the plot to kill his father, those 3,000 people would be alive today also.

If Bush had used the time to snoop out the terrorists who flew the planes into the WTC and not been so busy plotting how to attack Iraq to avenge the plot to kill his father, those 3,000 people would be alive today also.
    Roger that is the craziest thing that I have ever heard!!! But somehow it doesn't suprise me!

Don't go down that "what if" road.
    It's hyperbole.

It happened, and it wasn't a giant conspiracy by the Bush family.

Anymore than "Tha Obama" is the "Manchurian Candidate."
    Stan b & Elvis

While NK has escalated thing a bit more than usually this is their same old MO. Need food and energy? Threaten the world and you will get what you want. It aint the first time they have done it and it always works for them so why would anyone be surprised by this?
    One of two things will happen. We and others will give NK what they are looking for (food energy, money) and they will stop this nonsense again for a while, or they will keep beating their chest and nothing will come from it.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Their training took place under Clintons watch!!!!
    WTF WAS WE THINKING I.E American Voters