The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: Weak Presidents?

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Roger: PU-LEEEEZE. The U.N. back the U.S.? Surely you jest...just whose money would they be using? Oh, that's right, our money.
    Get the U.N. out of the U.S. and the U.S. out of the U.N.!


    As for no al Qaeda in Iraq, you know this how? Never mind, I don't think this board needs to be any more polluted with your jenkem. I'm sure there wasn't a single al Qaeda operative nor in fact any muzzie terrorist in all of Iraq when we rolled in there squashing innocent peace lovers like bugs.



    Let's examine this fervent hope of yours about "toughest language yet". Compared to what? His ass-kissing obsequious announcements that he was going to stop nuclear proliferation and we'd go first and get rid of all our nukes so we could sit around a campfire with Kim Jong-Il, Ahmadinijhad, Qaddafi, and Putin and sing Kumbayah. And oh yes, I'm sure the leadership in Iraq trembled in their kaffirs about the world being so "appalled" and "outraged". I do have to admit both terms make me snicker. When I hear the term "outrage" I think of Al Sharpton playing the race card and I believe "appalled" is a favorite of the Messiah's spiritual advisor, the America-hating but pious Rev. Wright. Forgive me for thinking that the Messiah sounds like a little pantywaist yelling from a second story window that his dad can beat up your dad. Pathetic.

    Since you obviously don't mind looking ignorant, carry on calling Bush all sorts of names but your point is lost because, again (let me type this really slowly so you can process it): He is NOT president any more. You and the great unwashed masses who vote "Gimme more free sh!t" put this ignorant community organizer on a throne, deified him and now you're eating crow watching him kiss muzzie nether regions, solemnly denounce nukes and drag this country into the toilet like any other tinpot dictator ruled banana republic.

    Now can anyone refresh my memory? How many times during the Bush administration did Dear Leader straight up threaten to nuke the U.S.?
    Bush is the one that left the U.S. in the state it is in now. Obama will have to figure out a way to get us out of a deep hole. I guess you do not understand that. Just how many changes did Bush make in his first 6 months in office? How many changes did Clinton make in his first 6 months in office --- you see where I am going with this? If Obama screws up, I will be the first to jump on his a$$ but I will give him time to work things out.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Bush is the one that left the U.S. in the state it is in now.
    How do you figure it was Bush's fault?

    The whole financial mess started with Fannie and Freddie lending money to folks with poor credit histories. A program started by Clinton and really messed up by Chris Dodd and Barney Frank.

    There isn't an investigation because the Dems know they are at fault.

    I'm not denying the Bush's spending was also out-of-control but, this current administration is making a bad situation much worse.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Julie R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Orlean VA
    Posts
    2,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Bush is the one that left the U.S. in the state it is in now. Obama will have to figure out a way to get us out of a deep hole. I guess you do not understand that. Just how many changes did Bush make in his first 6 months in office? How many changes did Clinton make in his first 6 months in office --- you see where I am going with this? If Obama screws up, I will be the first to jump on his a$$ but I will give him time to work things out.
    Ummm.....we weren't talking about changes the first six months in office, we were talking about weak presidents. Right about now would be the time to backpeddle and say you were wrong about Bush but even you, famous for your Bush-Hate, didn't call him weak: bully and war monger aint the same thing. And I pointed out that like him or not, no little tin pot Korean brandished nukes and threats to blow up the U.S. under his watch.


    You specifically sang your Messiah's praises for his firm tough talk on, ahem, what did he firm tough talk about? Dookie chains and de-nuking the world and let's trade our hoopties in for a flashy new Cadillac with rims and peace and love and kumbayah? Oh yeah, you also whined about what a hard time Obongo was having because of what a mess BUSH left things in. How about he's having a hard time because he's a MORON that has no real world experience. And here's a little more "truth hurts" for you Roger: YOUR BOY got elected because he promised people free sh!t and free health insurance and free cars, flat screen TVs, you name it. He didn't then and he has no intentions now of delivering on any of those lies he spewed.
    Last edited by Julie R.; 06-26-2009 at 06:49 AM. Reason: I hurt Roger's feelings

  4. #24
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Bush is the one that left the U.S. in the state it is in now. Obama will have to figure out a way to get us out of a deep hole. I guess you do not understand that. Just how many changes did Bush make in his first 6 months in office? How many changes did Clinton make in his first 6 months in office --- you see where I am going with this? If Obama screws up, I will be the first to jump on his a$$ but I will give him time to work things out.
    Cannot get out of a hole with a shovel!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Ummm.....we weren't talking about changes the first six months in office, we were talking about weak presidents. Right about now would be the time to backpeddle and say you were wrong about Bush but even you, famous for your Bush-Hate, didn't call him weak: bully and war monger aint the same thing. And I pointed out that like him or not, no little tin pot Korean brandished nukes and threats to blow up the U.S. under his watch.


    You specifically sang your Messiah's praises for his firm tough talk on, ahem, what did he firm tough talk about? Dookie chains and de-nuking the world and let's trade our hoopties in for a flashy new Cadillac with rims and peace and love and kumbayah? Oh yeah, you also whined about what a hard time Obongo was having because of what a mess BUSH left things in. How about he's having a hard time because he's a MORON that has no real world experience. And here's a little more "truth hurts" for you Roger: YOUR BOY got elected because he promised people free sh!t and free health insurance and free cars, flat screen TVs, you name it. He didn't then and he has no intentions now of delivering on any of those lies he spewed.

    Are you one of those leeches on society that gets 100 percent of your income off the backs of working people like me and most of the rest of this board? Pays no income, real estate taxes? What do you live on, a government or UAW pension? Maybe disability? As those are the only kinds of people I know that voted for Obongo.


    So you have to resort to personal attacks? I find your comments highly improper.

    But for the record, check out bush campaign promises and how he fared
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle6684.htm

  6. #26
    Senior Member Bayou Magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    OK via LA
    Posts
    894

    Default

    Juli,

    Enough of the sugar-coating. What do you really think?

    I could say plenty in response to the Obama supporters, but if you would just turn loose and let go, I won't have to say a word.

    fp
    www.BayouMagicRetrievers.com
    FC AFC Wing Magic's Louisiana Roux MH "Roux"
    Bayou Magic's Road to Hurricane "Roadie" (Knucklehead Puppy)
    Bayou Magic's Tough as a Boot "Boot" (Knucklehead Puppy)


    "Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." -- George Herman Ruth

  7. #27
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Roger: Save your energy, I'm an adult and form my own opinions and really am not interested in reading lefty drivel.

    As for the personal attack--none made, it was a question, a sarcastic one for sure, or at least I thought so, because I don't know anyone in the retriever world who's on the public dole and I don't know you. However if the shoe fits.....

    If I may add, what's happening to my country is a pretty damned personal attack as well!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  8. #28
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,523

    Default

    In retrospect all of our latest POTUS have been "weak" they all talk tough especially when they are pandering and posturing for votes , but they always seem to stop short of delivering the knockout punch to the enemy...the exception to that..Truman w/ Japan

    If GHB 41 had let Stomin Norman (not the dog) finish the job in Iraq maybe some of the crap we see today may never have seen the light of day..Truman stopping MacArthur from demolishing NK like he wanted may have solved other problems
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  9. #29
    Senior Member Bob Gutermuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    The UN was running the show in the Gulf in 91. The resolution which put the whole thing in play stopped short of going to Bagdad. It wasn't Bush 39's fault. IF he had been actually in charge Saddam would have gotten his. Get the US out of the UN and the UN out of the US.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Roger: Save your energy, I'm an adult and form my own opinions and really am not interested in reading lefty drivel.

    As for the personal attack--none made, it was a question, a sarcastic one for sure, or at least I thought so, because I don't know anyone in the retriever world who's on the public dole and I don't know you. However if the shoe fits.....
    I would like to address the acquzation that I am on the public dole.

    I am a REALTOR. I work for Sharon Kelly Realty 950 SW Bayshore Blvd. in Port St. Lucie, Fl. My work number is 772-871-0340 if anyone wants to call and check. I work 6 days a week, sometimes 7 when I do an open house which is about 3 Sundays a month.
    I have had my share of health problems. In 1995 I had quadruple by-pass surgery. In 2006 I had an angioplasty done which knocked loose some plaque and I suffered 4 minor strokes. Throw in diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.

    I have worked since high school. I have worked all my adult life. My parents (both republicans) instilled that in me. They did not teach me how to get the "free sh!t")

    Just thought I would set the record straight.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 06-27-2009 at 01:59 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Help - weak/loose hold
    By Jozensg in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 08:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •