The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56

Thread: Weak Presidents?

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Detroit Lakes, MN
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    All the red states could secceed and stil have enough $$$ and talent left to unite into a cohesive nation.
    Now there is good old red blooded American patriotism for you. Best of luck with that approach.

    One Nation.....regards.

  2. #42
    Member honker88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Andalusia, IL
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eildydar View Post
    well damn Bob way to kill my argument haha. I think the vast majority of "Obama Haters" don't wish him to fail but more wish he deosn't get his way with the policies he wants because of the way it will take this country but wanting him to fail is wanting america to fail in a sense, n

    i don't wish he would fail i just wish he would see the light
    I am with Bob and Rush on this one. I hope he fails, which would be for the good of this country. If he doesn't get his way with the policies he wants he has failed, right? I don't get it. Is it not okay for you to hope your "political enemies" fail? If you truely think your beliefs are right and the other guy is wrong it is only natural to hope the other guy fails.

    He, along with many others, thinks he is the light!
    “Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.” ~ Ronald Reagan

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by honker88 View Post
    I am with Bob and Rush on this one. I hope he fails, which would be for the good of this country. If he doesn't get his way with the policies he wants he has failed, right? I don't get it. Is it not okay for you to hope your "political enemies" fail? If you truely think your beliefs are right and the other guy is wrong it is only natural to hope the other guy fails.

    He, along with many others, thinks he is the light!

    If "he" fails, then our Country fails. Do you really want to see our Country fail?

  4. #44
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    If "he" fails, then our Country fails. Do you really want to see our Country fail?
    If his policies & vision is fulfilled, this will no longer be "our Country."

    In fact, it is no longer "My Country."

    It is a faded shadow of the United States of America I grew up in.

    Having said that, I understand about change and all.
    But I don't like it and neither do you!

    stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Copper Country, U.P. , Michigan
    Posts
    34

    Default

    It is amazing how you secessionist dudes pontificate ad nauseam about what a great failure the POTUS is when he is still early in the term. You weren't going to give Obama any space in the first place.

    The truth is you just can't stand losing to the opposite side. Now, you want to take your little ball and leave. Make up your mind --go and shut up (we won't miss you) or stay and offer something constructive.

    If you leave, take Boss Limbaugh with you. I'm sure you'll delight in having him as your president. Ann Coulter for VP!
    L. T.

  6. #46
    Member honker88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Andalusia, IL
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    If "he" fails, then our Country fails. Do you really want to see our Country fail?
    No, my point is the exact opposite. If he fails our country wins. If he gets what he wants our country fails.
    “Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.” ~ Ronald Reagan

  7. #47
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lush Lumbago View Post
    It is amazing how you secessionist dudes pontificate ad nauseam about what a great failure the POTUS is when he is still early in the term. You weren't going to give Obama any space in the first place.

    The truth is you just can't stand losing to the opposite side. Now, you want to take your little ball and leave. Make up your mind --go and shut up (we won't miss you) or stay and offer something constructive.

    If you leave, take Boss Limbaugh with you. I'm sure you'll delight in having him as your president. Ann Coulter for VP!
    What I can't stand losing is my Freedoms, my liberty, my independence and my pay!!

    stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

  8. #48
    Member honker88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Andalusia, IL
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lush Lumbago View Post
    It is amazing how you secessionist dudes pontificate ad nauseam about what a great failure the POTUS is when he is still early in the term. You weren't going to give Obama any space in the first place.

    The truth is you just can't stand losing to the opposite side. Now, you want to take your little ball and leave. Make up your mind --go and shut up (we won't miss you) or stay and offer something constructive.

    If you leave, take Boss Limbaugh with you. I'm sure you'll delight in having him as your president. Ann Coulter for VP!

    1st of all I am not a secessionist, I'm not saying I won't get to that point someday, but as of now I am not a secessionist. I want to take my country back. If you haven't noticed people are starting to wake up, it's just about a year or so late. Drudge has a headline (as of now there isn't a story yet) the says " Rasmussen: Obama Approval Index Falls Below Zero... Developing... "

    My problem is not loosing, although I don't like it. My problem is that I couldn't disagree more with Obama's policies and beliefs.

    If you remember just a short time ago your side was whining for years about Gore loosing the election. Oh, how we forget things so quickly!

    Telling people to go and shut up isn't necessarily that constructive.
    “Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.” ~ Ronald Reagan

  9. #49
    Member honker88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Andalusia, IL
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    What I can't stand losing is my Freedoms, my liberty, my independence and my pay!!

    stan b
    Agreed! We are told that we are sore loosers and that we should shut up. I will not shut up and roll over when my Freedom is being taken, when the govt. is taking more and more of my money, when our President won't stand up for freedom around the world, when I am considered a bigger threat to this country than terrorist because I am conservative, when Vets are considered bigger threats than those we are currently at war with, etc.
    “Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.” ~ Ronald Reagan

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Posts
    3,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by honker88 View Post
    1st of all I am not a secessionist, I'm not saying I won't get to that point someday, but as of now I am not a secessionist. I want to take my country back. If you haven't noticed people are starting to wake up, it's just about a year or so late. Drudge has a headline (as of now there isn't a story yet) the says " Rasmussen: Obama Approval Index Falls Below Zero... Developing... "

    My problem is not loosing, although I don't like it. My problem is that I couldn't disagree more with Obama's policies and beliefs.

    If you remember just a short time ago your side was whining for years about Gore loosing the election. Oh, how we forget things so quickly!

    Telling people to go and shut up isn't necessarily that constructive.
    A little look back on how 2008 went.
    http://sendables.jibjab.com/original...year_in_review

Similar Threads

  1. Help - weak/loose hold
    By Jozensg in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 08:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •