The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Darn Clinton

It's Bush's fault. Obongo will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    You're outta line. I don't attack anyone on this list or their kids. I may express differences, but you just pulled a DAvid Letterman on my son and me.

I have enjoyed bantering on this forum, and almost everyone keeps it at that, albiet heated sometimes, but I doubt many would approve of your attack on another list member's son.

Real nice of you. Big man.
    I'm confused ow he attacked you or your family at all. He talked about some politicians. but never about you...

confused regards.

What's lame? I'm expounding family values here! ...... I'm beginning to wonder if people like John McCain, Newt Gingrich, Sen Livingston, Sen Ensign, Ted Stevens, Rev Haggard are really the people I want my kids to look up to. .......

You brought your kids into it and insinuated that politicians are their role models, someone called you on it. Maybe you could point them to good Dems like Blago or William Jefferson in LA. Extortion is a victimless crime right?

Skywatcher Salem Orchard Hard "Cider"

Personally, I liked Jon Stewart's take on Sanford's announcement: "Just another politician with a Conservative mind and a Liberal penis." Of course, the reality of Sanford's action was probably marginally better than The Comedy Show's initial speculation that he went into the woods to sire a litter with a coyote.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Nothing comes close to what Bill Clinton (a democrat) did to Monica Lewinsky and what he put the country through. Imagine a sitting President committing adultery with a White House intern while in the White House. What a scum bag. He wagged his finger at all of us as he lied about his adulterous affair with this young intern and then repeated the lie to his entire Cabinet.

So don't bring up some no-name governor and try to act like his unfaithfulness rivals Clinton's. Not even close.

Semen on a blue dress regards.
    If I am not mistaken, Monica made a statement to someone before she started working at the White House that she would need some knee boards. She went there to suduce the President and she did. If I were Clinton I too would have denied the affair. Clinton's lie did not kill any of our men or women.

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post
    You brought your kids into it and insinuated that politicians are their role models, someone called you on it. Maybe you could point them to good Dems like Blago or William Jefferson in LA. Extortion is a victimless crime right?
    No, I said I'm not sure if I want them looking to a bunch of depraved, perverted old men who YOUR party holds up as pillars of family values.

I thought it would be taken as a passive comment on the morals of these guys, but it was taken literally as a license to question my raising of my kids. Read the comments, they're still there. "if you had family values" " I feel sorry for your kids"

Guess what folks?? I don't need you feeling sorry for me. Feel sorry for the kids of these men who have more wives, lovers, and "foreign affairs" than than they can keep count of.

Those few can say whatever the heck they want about me or my kids or our values, it runs off my back like water, and is forgotten like last weeks' bowel movements!

BTW, like your Ted banner. I see him every chance I get.

And I couldn't agree with you more on Jefferson, and Blago. They are equal scumbags. And they get theirs, both barrells on this list. It just seems when a Republican commits equal or more disgusting acts, it's glossed over. I don't believe anyone else even mentioned Sanford? What's good for the blue goose is good for the red goose. Besides, If i were still a republican, I would want these people outta my party! That's why I can't call myself a republican anymore, nor a democrat.

have a good one,
    Dave
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Besides, If i were still a republican, I would want these people outta my party! That's why I can't call myself a republican anymore, nor a democrat.

have a good one,
    Dave
    I agree. I would be ashamed of myself to say that I was either a Republican or a Democrat I will never again align myself with either party.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 06-25-2009 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    If I am not mistaken, Monica made a statement to someone before she started working at the White House that she would need some knee boards. She went there to suduce the President and she did. If I were Clinton I too would have denied the affair. Clinton's lie did not kill any of our men or women.
    I am disappointed in you, Roger, that you would condone perjury. Perjury is the ultimate insult to our system of government. That any elected official, sworn to uphold our Constitution, would feel justified in perjuring him/herself, is unconscionable. What good is that person's oath? And, yes, that would go for Republican or Democrat, Independent, Libertarian, whatever.

If Clinton could be seduced by some young White House intern, what kind of character is he? Just the kind of guy I would want facing down terrorists or any other threat to our country?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I agree. I would be ashamed of myself to say that I was either a Republican or a Democrat I will never again align myself with either party.

You should just be ashamed of yourself anyway Roger
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

dont you think if bush lied about wmd he wouldve planted some to not look like he lied.