The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Darn Clinton

Default Darn Clinton

"I've been unfaithful to my wife," Sanford told a news conference in Columbia, the state capital. "I developed a relationship with what started as a dear, dear friend from Argentina."

His voice choking at times, Sanford apologized to his wife and four sons, his staff and supporters, and said he would resign immediately as head of the Republican Governors Association.

Dog-gonnit!! I just know in my heart that Clinton is responsible for yet another affair! At least this one was with a woman. That proves that Clinton influenced it, right? These poor republican family-oriented men, who I pattern my morals after! As long as he's against gay marriage, I can overlook him cheating on his wife and four sons. I'm sure they understand that God has a plan for everything, including this. God bless the SC gov and senator Ensign. At least it was a "dear, dear friend"...that helps make it ok, right?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

That is pretty lame, even for you!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    That is pretty lame, even for you!!
    What's lame? I'm expounding family values here! My parents, and both my grandparents never had the word "divorce" in their vocabulary. Lets see, parents married 43 years...paternal grandparents 61 years and still together in the next world....maternal grandparents 65 years last Wednesday and still going strong. Not bad for a bunch of liberals with no family values!! I'm beginning to wonder if people like John McCain, Newt Gingrich, Sen Livingston, Sen Ensign, Ted Stevens, Rev Haggard are really the people I want my kids to look up to. (I just have this little thing about hypocrisy, it really annoys me) That brief list of Six prominent conservatives has 9 wives, two gay lovers, and ?? mistresses between them. If I'd included Rudy, the wife tally would jump to 12! But we won't mention Rudy. I kinda like him.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

if you look up to a politician or recommend your child look up to one, you ain't aimin' too high...
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

somewhere between Boca Grande and Nova Scotia

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    What's lame? I'm expounding family values here! My parents, and both my grandparents never had the word "divorce" in their vocabulary. Lets see, parents married 43 years...paternal grandparents 61 years and still together in the next world....maternal grandparents 65 years last Wednesday and still going strong. Not bad for a bunch of liberals with no family values!! I'm beginning to wonder if people like John McCain, Newt Gingrich, Sen Livingston, Sen Ensign, Ted Stevens, Rev Haggard are really the people I want my kids to look up to. (I just have this little thing about hypocrisy, it really annoys me) That brief list of Six prominent conservatives has 9 wives, two gay lovers, and ?? mistresses between them. If I'd included Rudy, the wife tally would jump to 12! But we won't mention Rudy. I kinda like him.

Yeah we all know there are no gays or unfaithful dems. Barney Frank has had more hotdogs between his buns that Wonder bread has and then old Teddy and his drunkeness and what with killing that girl and all and then the former dem wonder child JFK and his faithfulness and all, and then..........
    Oh yeah let talk about liberal reverends....Jessee Jackson is a piliar of family values as is Al Sharpton, and lets not forget GD America............
    Glass houses. They all suck and if you have kids that look up to any of them I feel sorry for your children. Maybe you should turn them on to Dennis Rodman as he is a role model....oh wait........
    Perhapse if you understood family values your children would look to you as a roel model and not some politician
    Last edited by badbullgator; 06-24-2009 at 07:25 PM.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, John Kennedy, John Edwards et al.

So what.
    People are scoundrels on both sides.

If you want your son to grow up and be like Barney Frank, good for you, he is soooo much better than John McCain......right??

This is lame.
    For you to find joy in a person and family's misery speaks volumes!!

outa here,
    Last edited by road kill; 06-24-2009 at 07:45 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Nothing comes close to what Bill Clinton (a democrat) did to Monica Lewinsky and what he put the country through. Imagine a sitting President committing adultery with a White House intern while in the White House. What a scum bag. He wagged his finger at all of us as he lied about his adulterous affair with this young intern and then repeated the lie to his entire Cabinet.

So don't bring up some no-name governor and try to act like his unfaithfulness rivals Clinton's. Not even close.

Semen on a blue dress regards.

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Perhapse if you understood family values your children would look to you as a roel model and not some politician
    badbullgator,

You're getting a little personal aren't you? You've never met me or my kids, but I appreciate your advice. FYI, my oldest daughter who turned 21 today and is a senior in college laughed her a** off at your comments! She has looked to me and her mother all her life, as we have always been there for her and her 5 siblings. Please send more family value recommendations, we cherish them. I'll try to work them in between scout meetings, doing homework together, and reading bedtime stories.

Laughing together is also good family time, so please keep the insults coming, we enjoyed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    He wagged his finger at all of us as he lied about his adulterous affair with this young intern and then repeated the lie to his entire Cabinet.

Semen on a blue dress regards.
    Clinton's not my hero. But let's be consistent. Wagging fingers? How bout Rev Haggard PREACHING fire and brimstone while he's trading man-love for drugs?? That's not disgusting???

(I'll resist responding in kind to your signoff....that's just gross)

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Barney Frank, Ted Kennedy, John Kennedy, John Edwards et al.

If you want your son to grow up and be like Barney Frank, good for you, he is soooo much better than John McCain......right??

outa here,
    You're outta line. I don't attack anyone on this list or their kids. I may express differences, but you just pulled a DAvid Letterman on my son and me.

I have enjoyed bantering on this forum, and almost everyone keeps it at that, albiet heated sometimes, but I doubt many would approve of your attack on another list member's son.

Real nice of you. Big man.