The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: And the hits just keep on comin'....$$$ for votes....

I sure wish I had the time on my hands that you do Roger....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    I sure wish I had the time on my hands that you do Roger....

kg
    I am just agreeing with you on your subject, and the hits keep on coming and showing you some examples.

I have office duties today and the phone lines are not burning up. I am expecting a client sometime this afternoon though.

Here's another Democrat to add to the Hall of Shame, a City Councilman from Los Angeles.

Budget shortfalls loom, warns Budget Chief Parks, insisting he 'earns' his city pension of $265,000 a year (plus his $179K salary).

"I don't discuss my salary or my pension and I earn both of them," said Bernard Parks in a brief telephone interview.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/comm...earned-it.html
    As The Times' Rich Connell reports, pension spending is a growing concern for city budget planners. The city could face a $1-billion budget shortfall in 2010-2011, and an even larger deficit the year after, chiefly because of pension investment losses, according to the city’s top budget analyst.
    Connell's review of city records found that Los Angeles Councilman Bernard Parks (D), City Hall’s budget committee chief, who is warning that soaring payroll and pension costs threaten the city’s financial stability, receives $22,000 a month in city retirement benefits in addition to his $178,789 a year salary.

somewhere between Boca Grande and Nova Scotia

Are you really surprised the “hits keep coming” when stuff like this is going on. The democrats are pushing to make it easier for criminals to be in power. It is kind of like a handout for them

Wake Dems want fallen official on election panel

RALEIGH -- The Wake County Democratic Party has nominated three people to potentially oversee local elections, including a former state official convicted in a criminal coverup.
    Alexander Killens, 55, resigned amid scandal as commissioner of the state Division of Motor Vehicles in 1996. He later pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice after interfering with an SBI investigation into a DMV employee's misuse of state property.
    Killens was nominated to the Wake County Board of Elections last week, along with current member Sharon Everett and Raleigh lawyer Aida Doss Havel. The state Democratic Party will now decide whether to forward those names to the state Board of Elections, which will appoint two Democrats to the Wake board.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I didn't have to go far upstream to find this shining example of elected officialdom, disgraced Baltimore mayor Sheila Dixon. And yes, she's a Democrat. And no, she's not flipping the bird at the media.

Although the photo was taken shortly after the 12-count indictment against her was filed (for perjury, theft, fraud and misconduct) she claims she really wasn't angry with the photogs; this is how she adjusts her glasses. Her crimes included taking gifts from developers and those seeking lucrative city contracts and stealing cash and gift cards for the poor and needy.

A Balto. city councilwoman Helen Holton and a developer were also indicted. Their trial won't be until September.

You can read more about these pillars of public service here
    http://blogs.bet.com/news/newsyousho...es-the-finger/

It's Bush's fault!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Biden fails to draw crowd in Erie
    Posted July 1, 2009 11 :29 AM

Wattsburg, Pa. — Vice President Joe Biden visited a small town on the outskirts of Erie today to talk to rural folks about federal stimulus money that can be used to expand broadband access to the Internet for rural areas that typically have poor connections.

Apparently stimulus money and broadband are not all that interesting to the local folk here: Only around 100 or so people have showed up so far to hear Biden talk at noon at Seneca High School off Route 8 in Wattsburg.

The room looked so sparse that about 30 or so chairs were removed by volunteers to give the illusion of a full house.

The effect didn't exactly work.

Pittsburgh native and Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack and Congresswoman Kathy Dahlkemper are also on hand to talk about access to high speed internet as an essential tool for success in business and in school in our struggling economy.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Evidently. some people HAVE to work to pay for all this crap!!
    Stan b & Elvis

somewhere between Boca Grande and Nova Scotia

Photo: Councilman Ken Oliver

Councilman Kenneth Oliver, Democrat, of the fourth councilmanic district in Baltimore County, goes before a grand jury tomorrow after his indictment on two felony theft charges and six campaign finance misdemeanors.
    A guilty verdict could mean a jail term of up to 21 years, plus up to $200,000 in fines and other pecuniary penalties. It would also, of course, mean the loss of his council seat.
    As the first black councilman in county history, much was expected of Mr. Oliver from his constituents and supporters in the black community. With 62% of the voters being African American, his district was specifically carved out in 2002 to create an opportunity for a minority candidate to win a seat on the then all white male council.
    Regardless of the verdict, Oliver’s indictment has left a tainted mark on his ability to serve his constituents. It also hurts the community and cause which he was expected to serve.

Baltiomre seems to be a hot bed of crooks elected to office
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...129b687ca.html

The Dallas City Hall bribery indictments on Monday rattled a city that has long thought of itself as a model of civic rectitude.

A state representative, two former City Council members and a former Plan Commission member – along with a wealthy developer and 11 others – were accused of violating the public trust, fixing the system to steal money.

"This is a sad day for Dallas," Mayor Tom Leppert said in a City Hall news conference.

Biggest case

D'Angelo Lee, former Dallas city plan commissioner
    4 bribery counts, 4 conspiracy counts, 1 extortion count

Terri Hodge, state representative
    8 bribery counts, 1 conspiracy count, 5 fraud counts

The prosecutor said the investigation, which began more than two years ago, was the biggest, most expansive public corruption case he has seen in more than 20 years as a prosecutor.

In the weeks and months leading up to the release of the indictments, some current City Council members, including Mr. Leppert, were critical of the way the federal investigation seemed to be dragging on. They called it a needless cloud over city government.

And some political allies of those targeted speculated that the FBI lacked sufficient evidence to build an effective case.

After months of silence, the feds on Monday pointedly rebutted such criticisms.

"If you read the details spelled out in this lengthy indictment, I think you'll begin to see that the conspiracies and other crimes that had to be unraveled by our agents were complex and designed to be hidden from authorities," said Robert Casey, special agent in charge of the Dallas FBI office.

"In cases like this, we encounter people ... who are not that eager to cooperate and often times don't tell us the truth," he said. "These factors contributed to the length and direction of many aspects of this investigation."

He said federal officials conducted hundreds of interviews, executed more than 40 search warrants, collected thousands of gigabytes of electronic information, examined 3,000 different events and analyzed 200 bank accounts and hundreds of boxes of documents.
    Last edited by Hoosier; 07-01-2009 at 09:14 PM.

[. His crime: betraying the public's trust

Hasn't MR "no tax increase" already betrayed the public trust?
    HE increased the taxes on all smokers regardless of income. Needless to say the " Chosen ONe " is a lying cheating communtist bastard.!!!!!!