The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: And the hits just keep on comin'....$$$ for votes....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    [. His crime: betraying the public's trust

Hasn't MR "no tax increase" already betrayed the public trust?
    HE increased the taxes on all smokers regardless of income. Needless to say the " Chosen ONe " is a lying cheating communtist bastard.!!!!!!
    Quit smoking your lungs will thank you for it.

This thread just wouldn't be complete without yet another of Illinois' finest....make that finest money can buy...politicians, let's give it up for
    ROLAND BURRIS!

The Hon. Burris (D-Ill.) bought errr, was appointed to Obongo's vacated Senate seat at the auction held by disgraced Gov. Blago.
    He so belongs on this thread as he fights for his political life and tries to distance himself from his buddies back in Chicago and make new friends and influence people in D.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Quit smoking your lungs will thank you for it.
    Roger,
    I'm an ex smoker and even I think the tax on cigarettes unfairly penalizes the poor and minorities. A better concept for child health care is the novel concept of: If you can't feed (and insure) them, don't breed them.

Now let's get back on topic about cash for votes and showcasing the best politicians money can buy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Roger,
    I'm an ex smoker and even I think the tax on cigarettes unfairly penalizes the poor and minorities. A better concept for child health care is the novel concept of: If you can't feed (and insure) them, don't breed them.
    I smoked for 30 years which probably contributed to the reason for my quadruple by pass surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    Roger,
    I'm an ex smoker and even I think the tax on cigarettes unfairly penalizes the poor, minorities and the elderly. A better concept for child health care is the novel concept of: If you can't feed (and insure) them, don't breed them.
    FIXED!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    [. His crime: betraying the public's trust

Hasn't MR "no tax increase" already betrayed the public trust?
    HE increased the taxes on all smokers regardless of income. Needless to say the " Chosen ONe " is a lying cheating communtist bastard.!!!!!!
    Maybe you should see your Governor about the tax hike on cigarettes. The individual states are imposing new taxes on cigarettes.

Cigarette tax increase among new Florida laws
    By The Associated Press
    Published: June 30, 2009

TALLAHASSEE - Smokers will pay an additional $1 tax on a pack of cigarettes under one of 65 new state laws going into effect Wednesday, including a $66.5 billion budget.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun...news-politics/
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 07-02-2009 at 11:34 AM.

What do all these crooks have in common?
    Just Win

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Maybe you should see your Governor about the tax hike on cigarettes. The individual states are imposing new taxes on cigarettes.

Cigarette tax increase among new Florida laws
    By The Associated Press
    Published: June 30, 2009

TALLAHASSEE - Smokers will pay an additional $1 tax on a pack of cigarettes under one of 65 new state laws going into effect Wednesday, including a $66.5 billion budget.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun...news-politics/

Yeah and it brings Floridas cig tax from the 6th lowest in the country to avgerage with teh rest of the country. I guess the tax would be more "shocking" if we already had one of the higest taxes on them rather than one of the lowest.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I just couldn't let mention of my favorite local elected official's weekend monkeyshines go unreported.

Former D.C. Mayor Marion "Bitch set me up!" Barry arrested for stalking on July 4th.

You have to give props to this randy old goat for trying, not only is he getting on up in years and spending his 9 lives with reckless abandon, he recently had a kidney transplant. On the other hand, without it he'd have been locked up safely in jail instead of lust-crazed pursuits through city parks. D.C. city councilman Marion Barry, 73, was arrested on the evening of July 4th in a public park in Anacostia (D.C.) for stalking one-time girlfriend Donna Watts, 40. Watts flagged down the po po and said she was being followed so Hizzoner was cuffed and taken into custody.

Hizzoner has to be my very favorite D.C. politicion. How can you not love a convicted crackhead, tax cheat felon that his peeps keep re-electing?Who can forget the government sting where his 'pretend' boo Rasheeda Moore set him up on camera smoking crack at the Vista hotel, from whence came my all time favorite phrase, "Bitch set me up!" I believe the D.C. Mayor position has term limits so instead of retiring after his 4th term, he ran for city council, where he currently serves. Hizzoner's also on probation for tax evasion, but was able to avoid jail time because he had to have a kidney transplant

Poor thing, I guess all that drankin' and druggin' is hard on the ole pipes. How, you might ask, does a drug addict/drunk get a donor kidey when normal, NON drug/alchohol addicted younger people are dying while they wait for one to become available? (Barry has tested positive for cocaine several times as recently as 2007). It seems that the donor kidney came from a 47-yr.old female "friend". The things that make you go Hmmmmmm in D.C....such as what is it that women find so attractive about Hizzoner?

Stan b & Elvis