The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: For You Tax Payers

Default For You Tax Payers

I watched the movie, " Grand Torino " with Clint Eastwood the other night and then read this today. I thought the two tell a lot of what went wrong...

WELFARE CHECKS!

I cross ocean,
    poor and broke,
    Take bus,
    see employment folk.

Nice man treat me
    good in there,
    Say I need to
    see welfare.

Welfare say,
    'You come no more,
    We send cash
    right to your door.'

Welfare checks,
    they make you wealthy,
    Medicaid it keep
    you healthy!

By and by,
    I get plenty money,
    Thanks to you,
    American dummy.

Write to friends
    in motherland,
    Tell them 'come
    fast as you can.'

They come in turbans
    and Ford trucks,
    I buy big house
    with welfare bucks

They come here,
    we live together,
    More welfare checks,
    it gets better!

Fourteen families,
    they moving in,
    But neighbor's patience
    wearing thin.

Finally, white guy
    moves away,
    Now I buy his house,
    and then I say,
    'Find more brothers
    for house to rent.'
    And in the yard
    I put a tent.

Send for family
    they just trash,
    But they, too,
    draw the welfare cash!
    Everything is
    very good,
    And soon we
    own the neighborhood.

We have hobby
    it's called breeding,
    Welfare pay
    for baby feeding.

Kid's need dentist?
    Wife's need pills?
    We get free!
    We got no bills!

American's crazy!
    He pay all year,
    To keep welfare
    running here..

We think America
    darn good place!
    Too darn good for
    the white man race.
    If they no like us,
    they can scram,
    Got lots of room in Sudan.

It is interesting that the federal government provides a
    single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890.00
    and each can also get an additional $580.00 in social assistance for a total of$2,470.00 .

This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Lets send this to all Americans, so we can all be ticked off
    and maybe we can get the refugees cut back to
    $1,012.00 and the pensioners up to $2,470 00 and enjoy some of the money we were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 years.

SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN TAXPAYER YOU KNOW
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Gran Torino-- What a GREAT movie! Little bit of the ol' clint we know and love!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I watched the movie, " Grand Torino " with Clint Eastwood the other night and then read this today. I thought the two tell a lot of what went wrong...

It is interesting that the federal government provides a
    single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890.00
    and each can also get an additional $580.00 in social assistance for a total of$2,470.00 .

This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Lets send this to all Americans, so we can all be ticked off
    and maybe we can get the refugees cut back to
    $1,012.00 and the pensioners up to $2,470 00 and enjoy some of the money we were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 years.

SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN TAXPAYER YOU KNOW
    This story was inaccurate even when it was being circulated in Canada in 2004 and the complaint was about aid being provided by the Canadian government to a contingent of refugees being accepted from Somalia under the auspices of the UN. It was never about America and is simply false by any measure. (see, for example, http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/refugees.asp).

Jeff, which part is inaccurate?

The part about immigrents being given welfare and medical care or the part that they take over neighborhoods bring the property values down?
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

The part about immigrents being given welfare and medical care or the part that they take over neighborhoods bring the property values down?
    I long ago decided that Snopes isn't necessarily the bottom line when it comes to divining grains of truth in made up stories. In any event as the saying goes "you aint seen nothin yet" . Obama and his band of merry idiots own this mess lock stock and barell.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.

I don't do my fact checking on that lefty Snopes site, but it is absolutely true that the resettlement assistance provided to immigrants that are political refugees is, indeed, greater than the SS provided to most retired Americans AND unlike the latter it's tax free.

Get ready for a new wave of immigrants flush with resettlement assistance as Billary Clinton recently appointed to be a special envoy to Haiti to help fix the problems of the ever multiplying starving masses over there. Currently boatloads of Haitians set out for the promised land daily but most are turned back or deported if they make it here because, unlike Cubans, Haitians are not (yet) considered refugees. Once they are, look out Florida, there's no turning em back. And who knows, Catholic Charities may even relocate some to a town near you up north, like they've done with the Somalians

Haiti is the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere and it's so overpopulated its portion of the island of Hispaniola has been denuded of nearly all its trees. Long ago it was declared Haiti would be an unsustainable welfare freak show once the population hit 3 million; it now has a population of 9 million. Every time there's even a minor hurricane there it does tons of damage because there are no trees and flora to absorb and slow the water and it's so badly eroded that mudslides happen even with a hard rain. There are virtually no structures there built of wood any more because there isn't any; they live in cardboard and dung huts worse than the most primitive African villages. But, I'm sure Bill will save the day. Maybe he can get Algore to help him in vent some new ju ju out of all that black magic/voodoo down there. Actually it's more likely he'll find some young priestess to perform some magic ju ju on him....ROTFLMAO

The part that says that it is about the refugee resettlement program in the United States -- the entire message was written about the Canadian program in Ottawa for Somali refugees in 2004.

There is a refugee resettlement program in the United States that has been used fairly restrictively to admit a limited number of persons into the country. Recipients have included H'Mung and other Vietnamese allies admitted to the US following our withdrawal from Vietnam, Cuban refugees who are covered by fairly blanket protections because of our very strange relationship to that country, refugees from Iraq who were unable to remain in the country because of their work on behalf of the US, and others. These individuals are provided temporary resettlement benefits to help them adjust to their new country. You are welcome to research those benefits. However, relabeling information from another country and passing it on as fact is simply lying. Are you suggesting that it OK to lie if the lie supports your political position?

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    I don't do ANY fact checking ...
    As you like to say, Julie, I fixed it for you....

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    The part that says that it is about the refugee resettlement program in the United States -- the entire message was written about the Canadian program in Ottawa for Somali refugees in 2004.

There is a refugee resettlement program in the United States that has been used fairly restrictively to admit a limited number of persons into the country. Recipients have included H'Mung and other Vietnamese allies admitted to the US following our withdrawal from Vietnam, Cuban refugees who are covered by fairly blanket protections because of our very strange relationship to that country, refugees from Iraq who were unable to remain in the country because of their work on behalf of the US, and others. These individuals are provided temporary resettlement benefits to help them adjust to their new country. You are welcome to research those benefits. However, relabeling information from another country and passing it on as fact is simply lying. Are you suggesting that it OK to lie if the lie supports your political position?
    So, Canada and the USA have similiar programs that tax payers have to pay for our politicians ambitions of bring in more voters for them?

We have record debt and we still need to import the poor/uneducated? What about taking care of the people already here? What about the 15-20 million already here illegally, do we have to support them too?

Our immigration policy has been broken for 60 years! It needs serious reform and stick limits on immigration. We can not continue to be the dumping ground for the world poor. Just take a look at California and New York!
    Last edited by Franco; 06-28-2009 at 02:16 PM.