Thread: Where is the birth cert.? Is BHO eligible to be POTUS

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Default Where is the birth cert.? Is BHO eligible to be POTUS

Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Just stirring the pot arent' you. LOL

Bob was looking for a dead horse to work out his frustration and decided to revive this instead.

Not a dead horse if it gets Osama removed from the White House now is it?
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

1. The Courts have proven themselves reluctant to go into political areas. The Bush v. Gore series simply proves the point at how much a no-win situation this is. The citizens have voted and the votes have been counted...and the Court is now going to overturn that outcome? I don't see the Courts now stepping in.

2. If the Courts were so inclined to act, they are in a bit of a pickle as there's no remedy that is specified. He's been sworn in. Outside of an impeachment and trial, there's no removal process.

3. If he were to be removed, President Joe Biden?

In short, the only way I see that this approach wins, is if it is brought up and resolved before the election and inauguration.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Not a dead horse if it gets Osama removed from the White House now is it?
    I guess somehow the fact that he has repeatedly produced his birth certificate and the fact that the relevant officials from the State of Hawaii have repeatedly testified to the authenticity of that birth certificate was somehow considered to be sufficient proof of conformance with the Constitutional requirement. The fact that a Hawaiian newspaper reported his birth at that time is just icing on the cake. Remember that prior to refusing to hear the case, the SCOTUS first required Obama to submit proof of citizenship and he did so to their satisfaction.

No President in history has ever demonstrated his citizenship so clearly. Personally, I feel that any further challengers should first be compelled to submit proof of their own citizenship in accordance with the same standards they seek from Obama and then should have to pay all costs (court, attorney costs, etc.) associated with responding to their complaints. At this stage further litigation is a frivolous abuse of the courts at taxpayer expense.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I guess somehow the fact that he has repeatedly produced his birth certificate and the fact that the relevant officials from the State of Hawaii have repeatedly testified to the authenticity of that birth certificate was somehow considered to be sufficient proof of conformance with the Constitutional requirement. The fact that a Hawaiian newspaper reported his birth at that time is just icing on the cake. Remember that prior to refusing to hear the case, the SCOTUS first required Obama to submit proof of citizenship and he did so to their satisfaction.

No President in history has ever demonstrated his citizenship so clearly. Personally, I feel that any further challengers should first be compelled to submit proof of their own citizenship in accordance with the same standards they seek from Obama and then should have to pay all costs (court, attorney costs, etc.) associated with responding to their complaints. At this stage further litigation is a frivolous abuse of the courts at taxpayer expense.
    Give it up Yardleylabs,
    I think there's a better chance of convincing folks that the world is older than 6000 years, than Obama is a duly elected citizen of the U.S.! Is it any wonder only 23% of Americans admit to being a republican, when this is the type of publicity they get??

For those poised to jump on my comments...I used to be a staunch conservative republican. But when I see the Jerry Springer type candidates from Alaska, challenges to our duly elected president being born in the US, and denial of the existence of global warming (despite the scientists originally denying it now totally recanting and admitting that not only is it real, and man-made, but much worse than originally believed) its no wonder people who have their eyes and ears open have had enough!

I've seen this whole economic mess blamed on Clinton trying to put low to middle class people in homes. You know, when I look around, I see middle to upper class homes constituting the bulk of foreclosures! I saw on Fox news, a couple (teacher and ambulance driver) with a combined income of 120k, CRYING because their $600,000 home was being foreclosed on. (arm adjust up, can't afford mort. payments) TOUGH SH**!!!

We gotta look at ourselves, and quit blaming the lower class for all our problems. Every low-income home in my town combined would not equal the damage the one big one on the hill caused when it foreclosed.

You can bash "Obongo", and every other dem in the world...but you can't deny the numbers. 23%. I'm done with either major party, but if I still called myself a republican, I'd spend more time fixing my problems, than throwing stones at the party that just stole 8 long-time red states from me!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    ...I used to be a staunch conservative republican.
    Would that be social or fiscal? Name one person whom you believe eptomizes what a good R should demonstrate?

Your postings do not support what you are trying to convince some regarding your political inclinations.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

dnf777... I couldn't agree more... Maybe that Jerry Springer acting gal from Alaska can learn a few things from Obongo. Lose some class, become a community organizer, hang with the likes of Ayers and the Chi-town crowd etc.etc.
    I look at both partys and what has been done since this administration took over the mess that they have inherited. In my uneducated opinion the situation has gone from bad to worse with tons more spending and goverment control (loss of freedom) on the way.

Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!