Hearing on Calif case to be July 13th:http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102569
Just to add to the 'discussion'...some more drivel to continue the questionable handling of the situation. Why does it remain a question? Either there is something to it, OR the messiah likes the publicity and grey areas he can't squelch.
Not verified but even if totally true – he will remain to be embraced by the uninformed, unemployed, and whatever “un’s” were involved in his election. Therefore, he will remain in office regardless of the Constitutional requirement that he be a U.S. citizen.
AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College.
Released today, the transcript indicates that under the name Barry Soetoro, Obama received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizen ship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking.
Along with the evidence that he was born in Kenya and no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached for comment in London, where he has been in meetings with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on the issue. Britain's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K.
In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.
Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.
LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THE NEWS THAT THE MEDIA WON'T EMBRACE!
When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.
Interesting. You do realize that that "AP story" was an April Fool's joke, right? Guess not. Too bad. Check this out at: http://amfoi.wordpress.com/. One little google search an look what you find.
It looks like most folks here would answer option B. Glad to see you are adjusting so well to the election of President Obama.Americans for Freedom of Information: We Do Not Exist
May 11, 2009
Can You Find…? Chump of the Day: Glock Talk
Filed under: chumps, documents, shenanigans — tracking2008 @ 12:55 pm
Tags: afoi, associated press, barack obama, barry soetoro, hoax, lie, occidental, occidental college
Can you find any website (other than this fictitious one) for Americans for Freedom of Information?
Can you find any actual Occidental College application for Barack Obama or “Barry Soetoro”?
When you go to Google News or Newsbank or Lexis-Nexis or any other newspaper database, can you find any direct record of an actual Associated Press article regarding Barack Obama applying as “Barry Soetoro” to Occidential College as a foreign student?
Using the same method, can you find any record of any article in Britain’s Daily Mail with the headline “Obama Eligibility Questioned”?
The answer is no: no, you cannot.
Given that you cannot find these things — because they do not exist — what do you conclude?
Option A) That the story regarding Barack Obama registering as Indonesian “Barry Soetoro” at Occidental College is a hoax and a lie.
Option B) That the effort to suppress the truth about Barack Obama’s foreign origins is even more sweeping and nefarious than previously imagined, including the power to erase transcripts, records, organizations and multiple news stories entirely.
If you visit the message boards for “Glock Talk”, the answer appears to be Option B. And that makes Glock Talk our Chump of the Day!"
Bob, nice article. I particularly like that laundry list of "cases" on this issue. How come McCain or the Republican party are not in on any of these lawsuits? Afraid of the media I suppose.
Did you note what happened to almost all of the cases? From their list (bold added)
Damn liberal activist judges- Pennsylvania Democrat Philip Berg has three cases pending, including Berg vs. Obama in the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, a separate Berg vs. Obama case alleging he wasn't qualified even to be U.S. senator and Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama, (now dismissed) brought on behalf of a retired military member who could be facing recall to active duty by Obama.
- Leo Donofrio of New Jersey filed a lawsuit claiming Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court but denied a full hearing.
- Cort Wrotnowski filed suit against Connecticut's secretary of state, making a similar argument to Donofrio. His case was considered in conference by the U.S. Supreme Court, but was denied a full hearing.
- Chicago lawyer Andy Martin sought legal action requiring Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle to release Obama's vital statistics record. The case was dismissed by Hawaii Circuit Court Judge Bert Ayabe.
- Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan sought a temporary restraining order to stop the Electoral College vote in North Carolina until Barack Obama's eligibility could be confirmed, alleging doubt about Obama's citizenship. His case was denied.
- In Ohio, David M. Neal sued to force the secretary of state to request documents from the Federal Elections Commission, the Democratic National Committee, the Ohio Democratic Party and Obama to show the presidential candidate was born in Hawaii. The case was denied.
- Also in Ohio, there was the Greenberg v. Brunner case which ended when the judge threatened to assess all case costs against the plaintiff.
- In Washington state, Steven Marquis sued the secretary of state seeking a determination on Obama's citizenship. The case was denied.
- In Georgia, Rev. Tom Terry asked the state Supreme Court to authenticate Obama's birth certificate. His request for an injunction against Georgia's secretary of state was denied by Georgia Superior Court Judge Jerry W. Baxter.
- In Texas, Darrel Hunter vs. Obama later was dismissed.
- In Ohio, Gordon Stamper vs. U.S. later was dismissed.
- In Hawaii, Keyes vs. Lingle, dismissed.
In a print copy of the 1961 Honolulu Advertiser, there's a notice that Barack Obama was born. In and of itself, this is a game, set, match conversation-ender on this subject unless people want to argue that this isn't genuine or that there was a conspiracy going all the way back to the day of Obama's birth to make him President.
And from an interesting source no less.
One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift