The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where is the birth cert.? Is BHO eligible to be POTUS

I signed the petition.

Obama can be thrown out of office because he ran illegally. He should have been made to prove he was born here before he became the Democrats candidate. But, like everyhting else with our Federal Government, everyone was asleep at the wheel and the media darling slipped in the backdoor.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Bob,

I want you to know that I have been contacted by a gentleman who is responsible for settling out a bank account containing unclaimed funds owed to prior contractors in an African country. Over $20 million is involved and he asked me to contact you since your name is similar to that of one of the contractors.

If you are willing to go through the process to submit a claim, including payment of a small claims administration fee, he assures me that, as the appointed claims judge, that he would award those funds to you. You would transfer 80% of the funds to an account for him and retain the remaining 20%, or $4 million as compensation for your efforts. That would certainly give you more than enough to buy Obama's Kenyan birth certificate and save the country. To follow up, please send you bank account information and all identifying data including your SSN to justanotherscam@worldnetdaily.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Would that be social or fiscal? Name one person whom you believe eptomizes what a good R should demonstrate?

Your postings do not support what you are trying to convince some regarding your political inclinations.
    I think George H. W. Bush was a good republican. The whole "read my lips" was a real tragedy for his legacy. Truth is, he had no choice, and don't forget, it was about that time we began the largest growth period in US history, and I'll bet alot of folks are living nicely off what their IRAs did during that period.

As for me not fitting into "political inclinations", I'm not sure what they are, according to you. I've said many times, I don't subscribe to either party, or any talking head. Anyone who is a devout Dem or Rep probably wouldn't understand a free-thinker who has their own opinions of various issues that don't align 100% with Steele or Dean. And I'm not about to change my opinions to please anyone's ideal political mold, they're just fine with me.

Besides, I wasn't trying to appease any party police with that post. I merely pointed out that what seems to be the republican party's priorities right now and losing them numbers daily. If they want to go 8 with "Obonga" then some with Biden, just keep up the juvenile strategy that's landed them at 23%!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat G View Post
    dnf777... I couldn't agree more... Maybe that Jerry Springer acting gal from Alaska can learn a few things from Obongo. Lose some class, become a community organizer, hang with the likes of Ayers and the Chi-town crowd etc.etc.
    I look at both partys and what has been done since this administration took over the mess that they have inherited. In my uneducated opinion the situation has gone from bad to worse with tons more spending and goverment control (loss of freedom) on the way.
    Hey, she did speak at the Alaskan secession groups annual banquet...that's a start!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I used to be a staunch conservative republican.
    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777
    I think george H. W. Bush was a good republican.
    That is the biggest pair of oxymoron's I have ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777
    I've seen this whole economic mess blamed on Clinton trying to put low to middle class people in homes.
    National Review, July 6, 2009 issue has a good article called "Blame not the Deregulator" by Stephen Spruiell. You & your lefty leaning comrades can read it & spin as you like but it basically says the D's profited big time from this fiasco. So you may blame whomever you want but following the money trail says you don't have a clue.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Give it up Yardleylabs,
    I think there's a better chance of convincing folks that the world is older than 6000 years, than Obama is a duly elected citizen of the U.S.! Is it any wonder only 23% of Americans admit to being a republican, when this is the type of publicity they get??

For those poised to jump on my comments...I used to be a staunch conservative republican. But when I see the Jerry Springer type candidates from Alaska, challenges to our duly elected president being born in the US, and denial of the existence of global warming (despite the scientists originally denying it now totally recanting and admitting that not only is it real, and man-made, but much worse than originally believed) its no wonder people who have their eyes and ears open have had enough!

I've seen this whole economic mess blamed on Clinton trying to put low to middle class people in homes. You know, when I look around, I see middle to upper class homes constituting the bulk of foreclosures! I saw on Fox news, a couple (teacher and ambulance driver) with a combined income of 120k, CRYING because their $600,000 home was being foreclosed on. (arm adjust up, can't afford mort. payments) TOUGH SH**!!!

We gotta look at ourselves, and quit blaming the lower class for all our problems. Every low-income home in my town combined would not equal the damage the one big one on the hill caused when it foreclosed.

You can bash "Obongo", and every other dem in the world...but you can't deny the numbers. 23%. I'm done with either major party, but if I still called myself a republican, I'd spend more time fixing my problems, than throwing stones at the party that just stole 8 long-time red states from me!
    My Guess is that you never were a staunch conservative Republican and if you were exactly which planks in the platform have turned you away from the party and into the free thinking independent you proclaim to be today?
    BTW who's blaming the lower class? Class envy is bull. If you don't like your lot in life change it.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    Not a dead horse if it gets Osama removed from the White House now is it?
    If Bill Clinton got impeached and then a pat on the back, I think you're setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    That is the biggest pair of oxymoron's I have ever read.

National Review, July 6, 2009 issue has a good article called "Blame not the Deregulator" by Stephen Spruiell. You & your lefty leaning comrades can read it & spin as you like but it basically says the D's profited big time from this fiasco. So you may blame whomever you want but following the money trail says you don't have a clue.
    I was writing mortgages in 2000, which happens to be the year Bush took office. The interest rates for a 30 year mortgage plunged below 5.5% and everyone and their brother was trying to either refinance or purchase a home. The banks were so busy that you could not get a loan through in less than 60 to 90 days.

Housing took a steep increase in value. Add to that all the creative financing and easy to get no document loans, no interest loans, Libor loans and adjustable rate mortgages. When interest rates rose, 3 & 5 year adjustable rate mortgages came due and the housing values started to plunge a lot of people could not afford their house payments. Couple with that $4.00 a gallon gas prices, higher food and utility costs people losing their jobs or companies going out of business and you have the economic situation that we are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce MacPherson View Post
    My Guess is that you never were a staunch conservative Republican and if you were exactly which planks in the platform have turned you away from the party and into the free thinking independent you proclaim to be today?
    BTW who's blaming the lower class? Class envy is bull. If you don't like your lot in life change it.
    1) I love keeping people guessing
    2) Its not the planks, its the neocon's abandonment of said planks (small gov't, fiscal restraint, family values)
    3) I'm very happy with my lot in life, no need to change. I save lives and help people, and get paid for doing it. Other than training dogs professionally or being a wine-taster for Robert Mondavi vineyards, I have no plans to change.

Hummmmmm I don't have a birth certificate and apparently cannot get another one form the state(really). Guess I will never be POTUS
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke