The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Looks like even the press is tiring of Obama's "openness and transparency"

Default Looks like even the press is tiring of Obama's "openness and transparency"

"The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

lets not think too highly of the media just yet!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/24441.html

I did find it interesting though. I expect after 3 years or so of being shills for obama to the point that he thought it was ok to illustrate that brian williams was in bed with the administration may have been too much and finally crossed the line. I doubt it, but going forward it will be intersting to see how this plays out.

in case you miissed it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PWR7dSMmo
    Last edited by subroc; 07-02-2009 at 12:58 PM.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Interesting article subroc....it looks like getting a favorable Washington Post endorsement is as easy as buying an Illinois senate seat and a better bargain at $25,000. Silly me, here I thought buying favorable coverage was called advertising, now you don't even have to do that.

Looks like the Post leadership belongs over on the hit parade thread with all those politicians and government officials who take their civic duty so seriously.

It appears leftys are willing to sell pretty much anything. Clinton sold nights in the Lincoln bebroom. The left wing media sell access to the administration.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.