The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Honduras boots wanne be leftist dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    If you want to put it in perspective, a better analogy would be that the President of the united States seeks a national, non-binding referendum on whether or not the people would like to see an amendment to the constitution eliminating term limits for the President. Congress and the Courts rule the the President has no authority to conduct such a referendum but the President asks that sch a question be placed in the Census questionnaire anyway and proceeds to distribute these. The Joint Chiefs of Staff organize a military unit to enter the White House at night, remove the President from his bed, place him in an airplane, ship him off to another country, and announce that the Speaker of the House is now President.

In this country, we would call that insurrection and treason despite the illegal actions by the President.

{Just for argument's sake, assume that the President is GWB and the Speaker is Nancy Pelosi]

HOLY CUHUHUHRRRRAAAAP!!! JEFF...

You are further gone than ever. There was a time I actually believed there was hope in the long run for you, but you'll die of the wounds you are inflicting on yourself for falling on the sword for your messiah.

When will you face the facts that if it looks like a turd, smells like a turd, it's a turd!!! Regardless of how frequently you and your ilk eat it, you can't make it palatable for the rest of the sane thinkers in this nation.

But I do thank you for showing your stripes, so we all see how deeply in the tank you really are. There was a time you may have been saved from drowning, but no more. RIP

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    HOLY CUHUHUHRRRRAAAAP!!! JEFF...

You are further gone than ever. There was a time I actually believed there was hope in the long run for you, but you'll die of the wounds you are inflicting on yourself for falling on the sword for your messiah.

When will you face the facts that if it looks like a turd, smells like a turd, it's a turd!!! Regardless of how frequently you and your ilk eat it, you can't make it palatable for the rest of the sane thinkers in this nation.

But I do thank you for showing your stripes, so we all see how deeply in the tank you really are. There was a time you may have been saved from drowning, but no more. RIP

UB
    Well, in this case, the turd looks like a military coup. I have no love for Zelaya, but believe he should either serve out his term until January 2010 or be removed legally. Hauling him out of bed in the middle of the night, faking a letter of resignation, and depositing him in Costa Rica is not the rule of law. Do I believe we should intervene? No. Do I believe we should support the new administration? No, unless defensive actions are undertaken to prevent external attack in conjunction with other nations and our support does nothing to support the government. Do I believe that their Constitution should be amended to allow a President to serve more than one term? It's not any of our business.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    I agree with Pat on many issues including this one and illegal immigration.

The UN is a joke and we should have kicked thm out a long time ago. And, what should we expect from our Marxist President? Look for him to try and do away with term limits as well here in the USA. Remember, the Dems are loading up on voting illegals to ensure thier power for a long time. Why do you supposed he has stopped any investigation into ACORN?
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.