The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Gov. Sarah Palin Resigns

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Good grief. Give it a rest.

Number of dnf777 posts criticizing Obama for not finishing his Senate term and starting his campaign for president about the day he took his Senate oath of office = ZERO

Number of dnf777 posts critical of Hillary Clinton for telling everyone her aspirations were only to be senator of NY and gets 2 years into a new term and hauls arse to run for president = ZERO

Number of dnf777 posts critical of Biden for leaving his current job as a senator and for, well, just being a buffoon = ZERO

Ah, the fickleness of Americans and many on this board. You bitch and moan about how all politicians are hacks who put their party first instead of the country. You complain that you're sick of professional politicians and you whine for term limits so that you can get rid of the professional politicians. You say you want politicians who aren't beholden to special interests. Then Sarah Palin comes along. She wasn't born with a silver spoon. Her background is similar to most of ours. Her political career started out like most of ours would if we actually had the guts to run...she got sick of the BS she saw in her community and decided she wanted to make it better (instead of just blathering about on a message board). She started small and worked her way up...just how we'd have to do it if us if we ever had any aspirations of higher office. She fought the corruption and greed in her own party, and was a pariah within her own party because of it and rose to govenor despite the efforts of her own party to keep her out because they wanted to keep the same corrupt status quo. I don't see what's not to like and admire about the lady even if you don't agree with her politics. She is what America used to stand for.
    John,
    You don't post much, but when you do, it's always outstanding! I wish I could lay it down like you can.
    Thanks,
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

Sarah is already doing great things.

She has put the left wing media on notice about slandering her.

Go get-em Sarah...
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Post # 42 this thread.

I see few who foment more mindless hatred and loathing"- KG

Examples? -JD

I didn't get an answer either. Go figure.

JD
    Looks like you're talking to yourself here, Hugh.

I can name some names and a few handles, but what purpose would that serve? To make YOU feel better? Tell you what: if you like thinking of yourself as the "first place" fomenter, then be my guest.

Personally, I'd like to think everyone is trying to "win" last place, but that's just me....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    Looks like you're talking to yourself here, Hugh.

I can name some names and a few handles, but what purpose would that serve? To make YOU feel better? Tell you what: if you like thinking of yourself as the "first place" fomenter, then be my guest.

Personally, I'd like to think everyone is trying to "win" last place, but that's just me....

kg
    Congatulations KG, Second runner-up maybe, but first place?

No, first place, or at the least, last place is yers fer sure.

After some 4300+ posts on any and all subjects, where you pontificate on all subjects RTF, I am sure I cannot hold a flamethrower to your consumate wit, and obscure, self-serving satire and sarcasm.

You have a thick skin KG...so do I.

"I'll give names and a few handles,too but it won't make you, me, or any
    one feel better."

Then just do it. Don't dance.

I know you're just hangin' around waitin' KG. Ya LOVE it. Go fer it!

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Maybe She Doesn't Want To Be President

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/hor...o_be_pr_1.html
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Sarah is already doing great things.

She has put the left wing media on notice about slandering her.

Go get-em Sarah...
    More whining...."they're picking on meeeee".

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.....oh, yeah, she did.

I think everyone's tired of her whining about the media. She set herself up for that, and even called herself a pitbull. Letteman was out of line, and never in media history have we seen such a backlash, to the point where a multi-million dollar comedian apologized, not once, but THREE times!

Enough is enough.

I will still withhold judgement, I think there's more to come.....
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

I think everyone's tired of her whining about the media. She set herself up for that, and even called herself a pitbull. Letteman was out of line, and never in media history have we seen such a backlash, to the point where a multi-million dollar comedian apologized, not once, but THREE times!

Enough is enough.

What are you going to say when the media starts to turn on Obama ???

When the media stands up for itself and stops letting Obama "hand pick" their questions ???

Obama will melt under pressure ...... Any one else sick of hearing Obama answering questions with "Ahhhhhhhh" ..... as he thinks, God, tella prompter HELP ME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

Enough is enough.

you keep saying you will "WITHHOLD JUDGEMENT", over and over and over...

Yet you have consistantly in your posts, been the trial the judge and the jury....you have convicted her already, admit it....guilty,guilty,guilty.

DONT sit here and post things like the above and the many others on this thread and try to make people believe that your gonna "withhold judgement" we really arn't that dumb.

Just saying,

I can read between the lines, regards

NCA

Quote Originally Posted by Nor_Cal_Angler View Post
    you keep saying you will "WITHHOLD JUDGEMENT", over and over and over...

Yet you have consistantly in your posts, been the trial the judge and the jury....you have convicted her already, admit it....guilty,guilty,guilty.

DONT sit here and post things like the above and the many others on this thread and try to make people believe that your gonna "withhold judgement" we really arn't that dumb.

Just saying,

I can read between the lines, regards

NCA
    I've openly stated I don't like her for other reasons. Judging her in regard to her quitting is a separate issue, that if it's ok with you, will hold judgement on. There's going to be more to this story, I'd imagine.

As far as I know, nobody has bestowed jurist powers upon me. Just like you, I have opinions that don't really matter much, and thought this was a forum for that type of banter.

I'm sorry your starlet has seeminly fallen from her high perch. I never put her on a perch, so this isn't really surprising for me.

As for the media turning against Obama...let the chips fall where they may. That's his concern, not mine. Maybe he'll whine some, then quit?? If he is whining already, we just don't hear it.

You don't have to read between the lines. I'll say what I think. I would hope we're all mature enough here to have a political debate, and not carry over to other areas or the field, although one person has mentioned just than, unfortunately. Like I've said before, I'll throw birds for any of you guys (or gals) and have a damn good time, I'm sure of it!

DAve F
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven View Post
    What are you going to say when the media starts to turn on Obama ???
    Now that's truly funny.

Eric