RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Mount Rushmore Fireworks tonight

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  1st retriever 
#1 ·
In case anyone wants to watch these they start at 9:20 mountain time. I know they are broadcast world wide. Weather permitting.

#3 ·
Sounds nice! Which broadcaster?
I am not sure what it is everywhere else. The local news that is broadcasting it is FOX. It is raining right now but still 2 hours to clear out.

#7 ·
HAHAHAHA!!!!!! :D

#10 ·
Steph...tried to find the listing/show...couldn't find it...must not have been broadcast down here (unless I just didn't search properly). Guess we have to wait for the standard NYC and Boston broadcasts tomorrow night.
Let's just say you missed absolutely nothing!!! They must not have wanted the 20,000-30,000 people (just in the park not all the others that wounldn't fit) to leave with cancelling the show. I mean after all they sat there starting at 5am all day long in the rain! So they went on with the show. All 3,000 shells went up and went off up in the fog! Couldn't see a freaking thing!:rolleyes: Because of that they (locally anyway) put the 2008 on for people to watch. Lots of really really mad people!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.