The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Happy 4th of July

C'mon, Pete....that sort of attitude will never serve the sycophants....will you ever learn?

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    C'mon, Pete....that sort of attitude will never serve the sycophants....will you ever learn?

kg
    This, from the biggest sycophant on this forum!
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

Name the situation Franco....

kg

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post

Name the situation Franco....

kg
    In all respect to Chris A., I'll not go there.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

I'm so disappointed.....but not surprised....

kg

I'm not going to take the bait.

Truth isn't always pretty.

But you'll sure throw out the line....

kg

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post

Overwelmingly the 56 framers had God and jesus Christ in their writings ,

They also used biblical teachings to persuade and discuss what would constitute the makings of out declarations,bill rights and constitution.
    They even had their signature on it.

This stuff was earth shattering news to me after all I have only heared about only the 3 or 4 that didn't have Godly writings and nothing else about the other 52 framers.

Now that I have seen it with my own eyes I am kind of pissed about the antics displaid by those who work hard to ignor the whole trueth to persuade those seeking to know the whole trueth and nothin but the trueth.

Pete
    Yes, many of the signers were of various Christian sects, including Quakers. But, it was Thomas Jefferson who locked himself in his room for several days and actually wrote the Declaration Of Independence. The rest just signed it after some minor revision.

Ben Franklin, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine were Deist. George Washington wavered between Deism and his Christian upbring.

[QUOTE][

C'mon, Pete....that sort of attitude will never serve the sycophants....will you ever learn
    /QUOTE]

whats a syphocant? I think its a prehistoric critter or is the a cephlocant.?

p

Yes, many of the signers were of various Christian sects, including Quakers. But, it was Thomas Jefferson who locked himself in his room for several days and actually wrote the Declaration Of Independence. The rest just signed it after some minor revision.

Ben Franklin, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine were Deist. George Washington wavered between Deism and his Christian upbring.

That may be or may not be so. I don't know much about that ,,,only what I saw and read this morning.

There were paintings that went along with the workings of the constitution with all 56(/?) framers shown. They all worked together to put this together. Is what your saying that after all the hard work and brainstorming of these 56 men,,, That George,Thomas J ,Ben and Thomas P

secretly changed what the group came up with. And these other 50 some ott men just signed it for kix.

I would have immagined that they looked it over before they put their John Hancock on it to make sure it covered the things they worked on and re read and re red it to make sure everything was as perfect as possible.

It wouldnt make sence that 56 people worked on it but only 4 got to use their input. And then the other 52 blindly put their X on it. They sounded incredably adimit in their writings of what this country should be founded on.

Pete
    Last edited by Pete; 07-05-2009 at 02:54 PM.