The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My New Hero: Michelle Bachman

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Are you serious ,Franco? Bachman is one hairbreadth from the looney bin.
    Anyone who voted for Al Franken has no accord to call any politician a loon.

Skywatcher Salem Orchard Hard "Cider"

exactly what are stuart's qualifications? i guess the fact that he is a left wing comedian qualifies him in the mind of the democrats in MN.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBayDog View Post
    Anyone who voted for Al Franken has no accord to call any politician a loon.
    I didn't vote for Al Franken. As I said before I don't vote for professional rasslers and professional funnymen.

So I will not recant. Bachman is a loon. She is one of our state birds.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Road Kill set you standards higher. I have met Bachman, man what a loon. Approximately 3 weeks age she spent a considerable amount of time meeting with what? The owner of Stillwater motors in Stillwater Minn. She then went through the dealership telling all the employess how she was going to keep Gm from closing them down. So with watching that video, what a 2face.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Have you followed her political career at all?
    Take a look at some of her interviews and quotes here. http://www.thebachmannrecord.com/thebachmannrecod.html
    and http://dumpbachmann.blogspot.com/200...nn-quotes.html
    Please feel free to point out any specific inaccuracies or out of context statement of significance. The videos linked to the second site look interesting too.

YES!!! Don't be hyping Bachmann to a "True Friend Of Frankin!"
    (Won't it be fun to watch all the knuckleheads falling on the sword for that idiot.)

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by jbc View Post
    Road Kill set you standards higher. I have met Bachman, man what a loon. Approximately 3 weeks age she spent a considerable amount of time meeting with what? The owner of Stillwater motors in Stillwater Minn. She then went through the dealership telling all the employess how she was going to keep Gm from closing them down. So with watching that video, what a 2face.
    I really like Bachman. Every time I hear her talk she makes a lot of sense, but then again I'm not going out of my way to dig something up on her. I think you may be talking about Fury motors in Lake Elmo; which is about 4 miles from my house, and they seem to be one of the dealerships that got a rough deal.

Loon or not I don't follow that close. But she made some good points. An imperial presidentcy, 20 czars. The current administration doesn't think anything of tramppling the constitution if it fits their adgenda. I still think that we will one day soon be saying king obama instead of president.
    Dan Boerboon

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do nothing about them. Albert Einstein

Those without dreams won't go the extra mile

Quote Originally Posted by Red retrievers View Post
    Loon or not I don't follow that close. But she made some good points. An imperial presidentcy, 20 czars. The current administration doesn't think anything of tramppling the constitution if it fits their adgenda. I still think that we will one day soon be saying king obama instead of president.
    Good point. If we don't watch out, next he'll be instructing the CIA to withhold information from congress and funnelling non-competitive contracts worth billions to former chums.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Good point. If we don't watch out, next he'll be instructing the CIA to withhold information from congress and funnelling non-competitive contracts worth billions to former chums.
    Or even worse, the government may take control of major segments of the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I thought your boy Leon P. addressed that issue?

Didn't you get the talking points on this??
    It didn't happen!!
    Stan b & Elvis