The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My New Hero: Michelle Bachman

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I thought your boy Leon P. addressed that issue?

Didn't you get the talking points on this??
    It didn't happen!!
    Nah, I don't do talking points.

The whole thing sounded like decoy or diversion to me anyway. I just don't know if its coming from Cheney or the Obama folks. Both would rather us focus on some BS, and let them carry out their agendas unimpeded by such distractions as constitutional consideration!

"My Boy?" I keep telling you I don't worship EITHER major party. They both are self-serving entities that have damaged this country lately. It's so much easier to point out Bush's travesties, as he just came off 8 years. Give Obama some time, the lobbyists will get to him.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    It's so much easier to point out Bush's travesties, as he just came off 8 years. Give Obama some time, the lobbyists will get to him.
    I agree, with most of that portion of your statement...

The way I see it, it has taken 8 years and actually only the last 2 years for people to find a few major bones to pick with Bush...

It has only taken 7 months to find A LOT of MAJOR bones to pick with the current blunder.

NCA

Back to the topic, I like a lot of what she said, and have seen her speak on a few of the major broadcasters (that call themselves NEWS agencies) and really can't find much to disagree with her about. Her ideas are sound, thoughts well intended (in regards to the broad spectrum of Americans) and I dont give much thought to the quotes that were posted about her mishaps while speaking...many things can be cut and reconstructed and then made to have a different meaning and message than was origionally intended..

"My Boy?" I keep telling you I don't worship EITHER major party. They both are self-serving entities that have damaged this country lately.
    My sentiments exacatly. But any good independent will not be able to carry a major election. So what are your options? Make a statement and vote independent and "waste a vote" or vote for a major party?
    Dan Boerboon

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do nothing about them. Albert Einstein

Those without dreams won't go the extra mile

Quote Originally Posted by Red retrievers View Post
    My sentiments exacatly. But any good independent will not be able to carry a major election. So what are your options? Make a statement and vote independent and "waste a vote" or vote for a major party?
    I'm not sure I agree with that... H.Ross Perot had a damn good shot at it before he dropped out then re-entered the race. If Obama screws the pooch, which it looks like he is, and Americans don't yet trust the republicans, this land may be ripe for a fiscally conservative, socially moderate independent??
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I'm not sure I agree with that... H.Ross Perot had a damn good shot at it before he dropped out then re-entered the race. If Obama screws the pooch, which it looks like he is, and Americans don't yet trust the republicans, this land may be ripe for a fiscally conservative, socially moderate independent??
    Don't get me wrong I would love to see and I think it would be great for the country to elect an independant. But there are IMO more voters that don't know or follow what is going on so they vote straight ticket of their party. I also believe that most of them are leftys.
    MN did vote in Jesse but I think the reason that happened is neither of the parties took him serious and made him address the issues or discussed his record as a mayor. They have also voted in Franken so what does that say.
    Dan Boerboon

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who do nothing about them. Albert Einstein

Those without dreams won't go the extra mile

Quote Originally Posted by Red retrievers View Post
    MN did vote in Jesse but I think the reason that happened is neither of the parties took him serious and made him address the issues or discussed his record as a mayor. They have also voted in Franken so what does that say.
    To quote Ron White, "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!"

Listening to anyone involved in Minnesota politics is total insanity. Their DFL would chop off their nose to spite their face. The epitome of the term "SHEEPLE".

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    To quote Ron White, "YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!"

Listening to anyone involved in Minnesota politics is total insanity....
    UB
    Be careful what you don't wish for....http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0709/25174.html

Rep Bachman is on the Hannity show tonight.
    Why don't you watch, liten to her and form your judgement on her, instead of the Democratic talking points!!

Just a thought, it may be too out of character for some.
    Stan b & Elvis

OK, I watched her interveiw.
    Saw nothing that would warrant the attacks from the left.
    Well except she beleives in the constitution, that probably scares you secular progressives a bit.

So...what is it that causes you to hate on her?
    I mean other than the marching orders from Rahm & Obama??
    Stan b & Elvis