RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

C&D Canal clean up day

774 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  john fallon 
#1 ·
The DelBay RC C&D Canal - Summit Retriever Training Area clean up day is to be held tommorrow 7/11 from 8am till 12:30 pm. As in the recent past , this effort will be again be chaired by Ed Forry .

For the Retriever training community at large, this resource is priceless. I urge all who can to come out and assist your fellow Retriever enthusiasts with this very worthwhile effort.

Let me see a show of hands!!!
john

#2 · (Edited)
I would personally like to thank Ed Forry and the 10 or 12 people who came out to assist him with the clean up and mowing/trimming operation.

I would also like to thank Joe Quinn, who does not wait for any special day but brings his tractor and mows several times a year

Additionally to those of you who were involved in any way today with putting on the DBRC Eye Clinic and the two Pros and their staffs who are putting on the Seminars tomorrow. Thank you!

The rest of you, especially those who use the facility to train, either periodically or on an ongoing basis, and did not come out.

I guess you had your reasons..................

john

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.