Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G W Bush back in the news

Most politians are traitors. So whats your point

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    And to think I didn't like the Bush administration:

Doug Thompson

Bush & Cheney are traitors: Treat them as such
    July 13, 2009 - 7:13am.Forgive and forget my ass. It's time to investigate, prosecute and jail former President George W. Bush, former Veep Dick Cheney and other co-conspirators of the most corrupt, scandal-ridden administration in history.
    Revelations over the weekend that Bush's domestic spying program was more widespread and illegal than previously thought and confirmation that Cheney ordered the CIA to lie to Congress are more than just the final nails in that administration's coffin. They are proof positive that Bush and his cronies routinely ignored the law and shredded the Constitution.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/18720

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/node/18717

OF course Roger doesn’t see any slant in things that he posts. Good journalism in both posts…..
    Here is a tip Rog, when a “news” story starts out with “forgive and forget my ass” or “George Bush wouldn't trample on the very same Constitution he swore an oath to protect when he took office. Would he? Naaaaa not our Georgie boy. Say it isn't so.”
    IT MIGHT BE JUST A BIT BIAS DON’T YOU THINK
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Most politians are traitors. So whats your point

Pete
    I was not trying to make a point. It was not my article that was quoted.

And why would you say most politicians are traitors. I don't find that to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    G W Bush back in the news
    Imagine my surprise when I saw this headline and who posted it....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

I'm a little skeptical of this. In light of what Pelosi just went through. Is it an attempt to derail her problems. In my hippie years, I had a big mistrust of the govt. But I think I can go along with this since it appears that this was used to keep us safe. Perhaps it was a good thing. Everyone in congress, etc. doesn't have the "need to know" about everything about the security of our country. Too me it is not any place as bad as what went on with B Frank and the mortgage industry. Is it as bad as the pork that gets into the bills? Or voting on bills you haven't even read? Or the govt owning the auto industry? I don't think so. Sometimes there are things that are just better left untouched. I think, if what they are saying about all of this is true, that perhaps this was done for the general good of the country! Let sleeping dogs lie.
    Greg W.

Brooks Black Gold At Briarwood JH (Louie)
    Brandywine's Belle on Wheels JH (Belle)
    Serengetti Sadie O'Brandywine SH -MH passes (Sadie)
    CH Brandywine's Westdale Duggan MH (Duggan)
    CH Alpenglo's Jasmine O'Brooks JH CD (Jasmine)
    Brandywine's Flagship SH (Brandy)

Hew,
    No hard feelings. If it weren't so darn nice out, and if I didn't just come off a long weekend call, I'd stay and sling some more fantasmic mud. We're showing 67 in the shade, with lots of sun and breeze...ditto of yesterday, 'cept I'm a free man today!

The good thing about politics is...if you don't like it, check back in a few years...that pendulum keeps swingin'.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

I don't make up stories. That was a news article last Friday.

By the way, if you read the story
    Leading Democrats want Bush era abuses probed

July 13, 2009 - 6:29am.

You will see that Obama wants to sweep everything under the rug.

Obama has resisted an effort by congressional Democrats to establish a "truth commission," saying the nation should be "looking forward and not backwards."

And why would you say most politicians are traitors. I don't find that to be true

Well I don't have to think very hard for that. Aside from being in bed with foriegn entities,,,,,,Nafta,, Intercontinetal rocket tecn. for campain money,, and the list is endless but I will just give you 1 biggy.
    Their neglect to protect our borders and to let pretty much anything through and then subsidize those that do make it. Globalism is treason.

They lie and lack testicles,,, They mostly are meally mouthed little weasles. and I would spit on most of them if they offered their hand to me .

There probably are some honest ones who will not cover their ass if threatened.
    I consider anyone in bed with the enemy and compromising our constitution on the same level as the person who sells our enemies our national security secrets. They are the same level of scum or worse.

Your friend with the big ears included

Thats why.

Pete