RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Meet "Medal of Honor" aka "Valor" - gdg

7K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  firehouselabs 
#1 ·
OK, he finally has a name........ My FC Honor x Ginna, QAA pup

Meet Valor, being held by Kaitie- his "girlfriend" who just left for college in New Zealand.

He's smart, cute, and can kill a wing clipped piegon in < 1 min. :D He swims like a fish....

First time he met Seth, he kissed him. First time he met Andy Attar he put his hackles up, growled, and barked at him... :D

See less See more
#4 ·
We'll work on that! :D

#12 ·
Looks like a bounce off the walls puppy!!

Is he gonna be as red as Kirby?

Hi Jake-

I think Valor will be as red, if not darker than "Uncle Kirby" he's a "busy" puppy....

I just heard that his littermate in Texas (just flew out Friday) is doing 80 yard marks... I knew I liked Green collar, now known as "Scooter"...

#7 ·
OK, he finally has a name........ My FC Honor x Ginna, QAA pup

Meet Valor, being held by Kaitie- his "girlfriend" who just left for college in New Zealand.

He's smart, cute, and can kill a wing clipped piegon in < 1 min. :D He swims like a fish....

First time he met Seth, he kissed him. First time he met Andy Attar he put his hackles up, growled, and barked at him... :D
Nice looking pup ya' got there...the name is awesome and unique.

#8 ·
Poor Honor, has to deal with yet another puppy - I think you should send Valor to me, so Honor doesn't get too jealous! ;)

Puppy stealing regards,

FOM

#13 ·
Hey Lainee- there is one more puppy left....... he's really nice... Blue Collar male, swims like a fish, loves birds, and is cuter than Valor.... (I know, hard to believe!)...

#10 ·
Susan, I thought you should have gone with my suggestion and if he is like my side of that family of dogs named him "dealer" or something like that........LOL. You have to recognize your clientele....LOL.

REALLY A GREAT NAME >>>>>>>>

#11 ·
Good name...a lot to live up to, but I like it.

#14 ·
I do have a thing for "blue collared" puppies....Bullet was "blue boy"....Flash was "blue boy" too.....not sure about Ranger, but he isn't my dog anyway....

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

#15 ·
I think Ranger was blue collar... could be a sign that you need a yellow dog.... (or red, in this case)..... :D

So far the pups from this litter of Denise's are in Florida, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois/Wisconsin, Texas...... I wonder where this last boy will end up.... I think he'd like Colorado.... :D

#16 ·
I'm going to hold out for a "bullet" puppy (assuming I can find him a suitable girlfriend in the future).....not to mention David would divorce me if I got another dog - okay maybe not, he is a sucker for puppies just as much as I am.

FOM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.