RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

E collar stimulation simulation! gdg

5K views 53 replies 22 participants last post by  jrock 
#1 ·
So this is just a fun post. All the naysayers can keep it too themselves please.

Tritronics G70 packs a bit of a punch!
I had it charging in my room and I was sitting on the bed and, well got a wild hair. One dog was laying in front of me where I was sitting. #1 made my foot kick out and got her square in the butt! She jumps up and looks at me and I spent the next couple minutes apologizing. #2 little bit more of a twitch. #3 bit more. #4 bit more. #5 getting harder to hold onto and making me really think about the highest level! #6 causes me to throw the collar across the bed! Total involuntary motion! It has been over an hour now and I have bright red spots and bruises where the contact points were on my hand. My arm is still tingly and it itches like crazy on the inside! Dull ache from my hand to my elbow. Steph + bored = trouble! So the next time you think your dog needs the next level try the old one again just to be sure cuz it may cause him to involuntarily bite your butt!:D:D

#2 ·
That reminds me of the time I was holding my Tri-tronics bark collar (set at 5) when I zipped up my jacket.

#9 ·
Explain again what you were going to stimulate with that collar in the bedroom?

I think I missed that part.
OMG! That is just nasty!!!:p

#4 ·
Did you lick 9 volt batteries as a kid, too?! Hahahaha....good story.

FOM

#5 ·
You know if I had known you were going to use it on yourself I would sold you one with 15 levels just to hear the stories. lol

#11 ·
Level six sent it flying, 15 may have sent me flying!!!:p

#13 ·
Steph!

You and I have a bunch in common!!

I like to take the collar into a dark closet when Mrs Gooser has friends over, and then test with the different levels to see how high I kin go before I let out a murderous scream!!!

The look on the companys face is perty special when I come out!!:cool:

We dont get much company though!!

Gooser

#14 ·
So do you get a pretty high pitch to you then or what?:razz:

#18 ·
Dang Steph. Isnt it the summer season back there?
What are you planning to do when the snow falls? :)

My new collar is in route. If I send it to you will you test it for me?
LMAO! Hang on here I see a business op starting! Ecollar testing $10 for any collar under level 5 $1 per level after that!:lol::lol:

#21 ·
Sorry don't have a video camera!:D

#23 ·
Just an FYI for everyone. This thread was started for the humor. I love making people laugh so if you did then I accomplished my mission!;)

#25 ·
Mission accomplished. It mad me laugh. I would like to see video though.:D

#26 ·
Sorry Steph... I don't find people making a fool out of themselves with a dog collar funny...

I think it's sad.....

Angie
You are entitled to your opinion. If you remember a while back there was a thread about people using the collars on themselves before their dogs. That is all I was doing and it just ended up being humorous how it progressed so I thought I would lighten the mood a little on here. It isn't something I sit around doing for fun.:rolleyes: People just don't seem to realize I am more of the funny type on here than the serious type. If you knew me in person I am more of say the Gooser type. Life doesn't have to be so serious all the time!;)

#29 ·
#31 ·
Heck I laughing at the "normal" comment!!!

We can always use more sense of humor, too many have their undies in a bunch!

FOM

#32 ·
Heck I laughing at the "normal" comment!!!

We can always use more sense of humor, too many have their undies in a bunch!

FOM
That may be the best statement of the year!!!!:D Seriously though, I used to be normal!:p

#34 ·
Pm me and I spose I could esplain!:p

#36 ·
Seriously Steph!!
I've paid good money to professionals to explain to me why I'm not Normal!! I get bored after the 4th hour or so!~~~~ Then theys gots the onions to ask me to comes back tomorrow!!

I dont thinks yer Phone call would help me a bit!!

But Thanks fer bein so consideratory towrds Gooser!! It really means alot!!:razz::razz:

Gooser

#37 ·
Seriously Steph!!
I've paid good money to professionals to explain to me why I'm not Normal!! I get bored after the 4th hour or so!~~~~ Then theys gots the onions to ask me to comes back tomorrow!!

I dont thinks yer Phone call would help me a bit!!

But Thanks fer bein so consideratory towrds Gooser!! It really means alot!!:razz::razz:

Gooser
Phone call? Boy you IS messed up!lol;) I said PM!!!:p

#39 ·
#40 ·
Thought it was a pretty funny post Steph...always good to have a laugh at someone else's expense... LOL!

I was thinking about starting a wet t shirt thread after our club ended up dousing several people this weekend for titling...but I suppose those pictures are best kept for better uses. ;)

Juli

#41 ·
Glad I could make ya laugh! I believe there are a couple guys on here that would like that thread!;) Laughing at someone else's expense always makes you feel better about yourself!:lol:

#54 ·
You know, this e-collar on ourselves is not too far off. My trainer always claims I don't know when to blow the whistle during a trial. We were considering fastening a e-collar to my leg under my pants and he would nick or burn me when I was supposed to blow my whistle. We figured that if the dogs can figure out how to turn off the pressure or avoid pressure, I might be able to figure it out too. You know that an e-collar under the sock would look like one of those monitors they place on you to monitor if you have been drinking or one of those tracking devices for house arrest.;);)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.