The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sotomayor Dodging Questions on Gun Ownership

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    And you base this on what?

She is an extreme lefty. nothing she has ever done, according to information provided and pubished reports, shows she will be naything other than an extreme lefty.
    Refer to post #3.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Refer to post #3.
    Base your opinions on your "hunch" if you so choose. Most prefer her history.

fp
    www.BayouMagicRetrievers.com
    FC AFC Wing Magic's Louisiana Roux MH "Roux"
    Bayou Magic's Road to Hurricane "Roadie" (Knucklehead Puppy)
    Bayou Magic's Tough as a Boot "Boot" (Knucklehead Puppy)

"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way." -- George Herman Ruth

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Magic View Post
    Base your opinions on your "hunch" if you so choose. Most prefer her history.

fp
    I would more aptly call it "hoping for the best", but expecting the worst. I'll hunch away, because my opinion doesn't mean a rat's A## in this affair!

As for her history, she has been noted to be more severe on criminals than her peers, including many conservatives. If she follows the law regarding illegal immigration, I can only hope we may have some sensical rulings coming soon. Lord knows we haven't seen any in my life time!

Just trying to be optimistic.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I sat and watched her dance for a couple of hours. Such fancy words

Don't believe she answered many of the questions . And the question askers seemd frustrated that she could dance so well,,,use every word in the dictionary and not say a thing. I think she'll fit right in.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I sat and watched her dance for a couple of hours. Such fancy words

Don't believe she answered many of the questions . And the question askers seemd frustrated that she could dance so well,,,use every word in the dictionary and not say a thing. I think she'll fit right in.

Pete
    I wish one of them would stand up and address the issue that deflection and deceit is unethical (Organization Behavior 8th ed). Then proceed to ask only yes or no questions, and remind her that ansewers beyond, Yes or No are unethical unless she chooses not to address the question.
    Terry Britton, P.E.

Engineers believe that if it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet.

wish one of them would stand up and address the issue that deflection and deceit is unethical (Organization Behavior 8th ed). Then proceed to ask only yes or no questions, and remind her that ansewers beyond, Yes or No are unethical unless she chooses not to address the question. Today 01:21 PM
    Terry
    I agree with you whole hartily,,, even in a court of law, lawers ask alot of yes or no questions without the witness being able to explain. She should be treated the same.

Its tough to tango using yes or no answeres.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Terry
    I agree with you whole hartily,,, even in a court of law, lawers ask alot of yes or no questions without the witness being able to explain. She should be treated the same.

Its tough to tango using yes or no answeres.

Pete
    I would think that you would want to hear the richness of her experienced Latina opinions!!??!!??
    Stan b & Elvis

If the Democrats that are on the panel should vote to dismiss her based on her answers. This is nothing more than a campaign.

al franken was a embarrassment to his elected position, state and our country. His contribution shows what a joke this hearing his.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Banned

Sotomayor wins key GOP support
    July 18, 2009 - 6:52am.

Three Republican senators said Friday they will back President Barack Obama's choice of Sonia Sotomayor to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court, setting the stage for a likely easy confirmation.
    "Given her judicial record, and her testimony this week, it is my determination that Judge Sotomayor is well-qualified to serve as associate justice of the United States Supreme Court," Cuban-born Senator Mel Martinez of Florida said on his website.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Sotomayor wins key GOP support
    July 18, 2009 - 6:52am.

Three Republican senators said Friday they will back President Barack Obama's choice of Sonia Sotomayor to serve on the U.S. Supreme Court, setting the stage for a likely easy confirmation.
    "Given her judicial record, and her testimony this week, it is my determination that Judge Sotomayor is well-qualified to serve as associate justice of the United States Supreme Court," Cuban-born Senator Mel Martinez of Florida said on his website.

If it takes 3 Republicans to validate your opinion, it is pretty weak!!
    Stan b & Elvis