The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Health care has changed

Can anyone tell me if there is any money in this bill for ACORN??

If so, how much?

And WHY??

Rhetorical regards,
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is any money in this bill for ACORN??

If so, how much?

And WHY??

Rhetorical regards,
    Yes. $423.2 billion has actually been included as an earmark for ACORN in both the House and Senate bills to provide outreach to enroll illegal aliens in the program. This may be seen on page 622 of the electronic version of HR 3200 on Thomas, the legislative web site at the Library of Congress (http://thomas,loc.gov).

I just want to see how long it takes for this to appear as fact on conservative blogs.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

Osama said during the campaign he wanted to insure illegals. The bill is too expensive without insuring those who won't pay a dime.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Yes. $423.2 billion has actually been included as an earmark for ACORN in both the House and Senate bills to provide outreach to enroll illegal aliens in the program. This may be seen on page 622 of the electronic version of HR 3200 on Thomas, the legislative web site at the Library of Congress (http://thomas,loc.gov).

I just want to see how long it takes for this to appear as fact on conservative blogs.
    Why would you post this?
    I thought EVERYTHING you posted was rooted in research and fact?
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post

Shame on you Jeff! It's not fact until Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh SAY it three times on air, you know that!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

What sources of truth do you rely on Huffington Post, Move on and Daily Kos? I prefer to get info from Rush Sean and Fox
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    What sources of truth do you rely on Huffington Post, Move on and Daily Kos? I prefer to get info from Rush Sean and Fox
    The problem with political debate nowadays, is that many people really believe that the truth is limited to the above named sources!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    The problem with political debate nowadays, is that many people really believe that the truth is limited to the above named sources!
    No....the problem is that many people beleive the truth is being told by other sources!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Setting aside the 1000+ pages of HR3200, something thing comes to the forefront.

1. The Congressional Budget Office says that the bill cuts something like $219 billion from Medicaid.

2. There is no apparent increase in physicians.

So, with less money for care and more recipients and supposedly the same number of providers, how will rationing be avoided?

This simply doesn't compute.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    Setting aside the 1000+ pages of HR3200, something thing comes to the forefront.

1. The Congressional Budget Office says that the bill cuts something like $219 billion from Medicaid.

2. There is no apparent increase in physicians.

So, with less money for care and more recipients and supposedly the same number of providers, how will rationing be avoided?

This simply doesn't compute.

Eric
    Ignorance is bliss to some folks, Eric. If the President says it, it must be so...either blind or living in a DEEP hole to continue to evoke Bush 41....

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.