The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Disappointing race baiting

It seems like most all of the posters on this thread know all the facts of this case and in fact know exactly what happened in this case.
    The general consensus from all the forensic experts on this board is that the police report is 100% accurate, and no facts are in dispute.

Those "undisputed" facts are in a nutshell as follows;

A) Crowley and all the LEO's involved acted responsibly and are to be commended for their honor and integrity. They should in fact sue for the abuse and indignity that they have had to endure

B) Gates and his "partner in crime" are racist troublemakers who should have been arrested, tasered, roughed up some, and faced serious penalties for their egregious threatening actions to these officers and the rest of the community at large.

As a god fearing flag waving ,blue eyed native born American I am outraged, threatened and insulted to know that an elderly black man who walks with a cane can be discovered inside a residence in which he legally resides and not have to face serious legal consequences for such egregious behavior. He should not be allowed to roam the streets unfetterred!!!

It strikes me as funny that the Prosecuter decided not to pursue the charges against Gates and his "partner in crime", inspite of the "undisputed" facts stated above.
    He is the top law enforcement official in the jurisdiction of the alleged scene of the crime, and as such should have the ability, authority and resources to thouroughly ascertain the prosecutions [officers] version of the facts. In spite of this he chose not to prosecute these obvious menaces to society. He must have ignored the obvious "undisputed" facts.

This is especially unusual in light of the fact that prosecutors usually have a law enforcement bent, and tend to favor LEO's version of the "facts" There is an axiom that you can indict a ham sandwich.

So I have a suggesstion to all the CSI experts on this board. Please step from behind your keyboards for a while. Start a Million Man March to Massachusetts and demand that justice be served. Share with the [obviously uninformed] authorities there your "undisputed" facts.

If we allow menaces like Gates and his ilk to not pay for their crimes, then we risk setting a precendent wherein we may all be subjected
    to the risk of living in an area where having elderly crippled black men peacefully residing nearby is tolerated and accepted.

Tongue in cheek.... NIMBY regards

blah, blah, blah
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    I have a lab like that now, funny thing is he is brown. He is the only one of five that doesn't like blacks. He just goes ape s&%# towards them. Why? I have no clue, never beaten by them.......
    funny, my Cho-co..is the same way.

DAMN BROWN DOG'S....screwing up yet again!!!!!!!

He has a displeasure for Spanish, and Black people...and oddly any Black dog...he will let any breed walk on buy without so much as a look as long as they do not have a black coat...WIERD to say the least.

And just to squash any ideas, NO I HAVE NOT TRAINED HIM WITH THIS BEHAVIOR!!!!!!!!!

NCA
    Last edited by Nor_Cal_Angler; 07-30-2009 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    If he were really trying to make right, then he would be honest. If he really want to make right, he would apologise to the Police Officer and admit that he made a mistake by tossing in the race card. Obama is a phoney and most can see right through him!
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9y...tes-incid_news

If you watched the entire video of his comments, the reporter asked Obama how the Gates incident affected race relations. So, I guess you can say she actually tossed in the race card. Obama prefaced his response by saying he is a friend of Gates, and therefore might be a little biased. He went on to say that he was not there, did not have all the facts, and did not know what roll race may have played in it. I don't think that saying you don't know if race was a factor can be construed as tossing in the race card.

That being said, the right thing for him to do would have been to decline to comment on it all together. And, since he didn't have all the facts, he certainly shouldn't have said the police acted stupidly.
    Last edited by Blackstone; 07-30-2009 at 11:26 PM. Reason: add link

Quote Originally Posted by Blackstone View Post
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9y...tes-incid_news

If you watched the entire video of his comments, the reporter asked Obama how the Gates incident affected race relations. So, I guess you can say she actually tossed in the race card. Obama prefaced his response by saying he is a friend of Gates, and therefore might be a little biased. He went on to say that he was not there, did not have all the facts, and did not know what roll race may have played in it. I don't think that saying you don't know if race was a factor can be construed as tossing in the race card.

That being said, the right thing for him to do would have been to decline to comment on it all together. And, since he didn't have all the facts, he certainly shouldn't have said the police acted stupidly.
    So, it was more an elitist comment since they are friends? Also, these words should have been spoken at the tax funded Beer Fest; I apologise to the Police Department for calling them stupid when it was I, the idiot.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge