The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Joe Biden's Opinion of the Recovery

  1. #1
    Senior Member Gerry Clinchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,400

    Default Joe Biden's Opinion of the Recovery

    FWIW, the NY Times published Joe Biden's opinion of The Recovery Act. Seems that in Joe's opinion, none of the recovery went to "pork".

    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/26/op...html?th&emc=th
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

    ​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

  2. #2
    Senior Member badbullgator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    somewhere between Boca Grande and Mims
    Posts
    7,297

    Default

    Don't you think monthly job losses are down because most of the people have already lost jobs that are going too?
    I think I also read that only 5% of the bailout has been spent so far. I guess maybe since everything is going so well we can keep the other 95% of the money
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Similar Threads

  1. Neutering recovery time
    By Brad n Drake in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 08:20 PM
  2. Recovery Straps GDG
    By Thomas D in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:51 PM
  3. Biden's GSD breeder's terrible treatment
    By Juli H in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 07:18 PM
  4. After 4 surgeries and a long recovery
    By Blklab in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 12:33 AM
  5. Dog Helping My Recovery
    By Shupe25 in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 11:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •