The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: S P

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    If she really wanted to keep her family out of the spotlight, maybe next time she should not invite Good Morning America on a family fishing outing.
    Exactly. And date rape victims deserve what they get, too.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post

Dang I can't wait till HT season starts so we can have a beer or three
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Yes, that's her logic, if you want to call it that. She is a walking and rambling contradiction, but that should not stop her from what I can tell. The Palintoligists clearly love her.
    Be careful! Someone might mistake Palintologist for paleontologist, those wackos who think the world is older than 6000 years and had dinosaurs.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Nice one Hew. If you want, you can go ahead and equate date rape to the fact that Palin and her supporters complain about the supposed media scrutiny that her family gets when at the same time she invites the media on a family trip. I think there is a bit of a difference, and by the way, if you saw the GMA stuff, any complaints about the coverage or questions?.
    As long as we are at it, could you point me to some mainstream media stories that have lied about her family or put on a major spin that has been countered. I hear they are out there, if so, where? I have not paid that close attention. Please do not direct me to any left wing blogs or opinion pieces. Lots of crazy stuff out there. Thanks.

As long as we are at it, could you point me to some mainstream media stories that have lied about her family or put on a major spin that has been countered. If you have to ask... I hear they are out there, if so, where? I have not paid that close attention. That's apparent. Please do not direct me to any left wing blogs or opinion pieces. Lots of crazy stuff out there. True that, and some of the truly vapid stuff occasionally follows "Originally Posted by Henry V." Like for example the notion that Palin asked for her family to be dissected in the media by virtue of allowing GMA to go along on a fishing trip. Obama allowed photos to be taken of Sasha and Malia in Italy so they're now fair game, right? Thanks. No problem.
    Last edited by Hew; 07-28-2009 at 10:57 PM. Reason: because i felt like it

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post

Dang I can't wait till HT season starts so we can have a beer or three
    That sounds good. But you have to promise you won't follow me home and drink all my beer and load up the contents of my liquor cabinet in your trunk and take it home as Henry would claim you would have the right to do.

I almost hate to go to the mountains for a week of scouting, dog training and fishing with the grandkids..... It's grand entertainment watching you lefties committing Seppuku for Dear Leader
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by dback View Post
    I almost hate to go to the mountains for a week of scouting, dog training and fishing with the grandkids..... It's grand entertainment watching you lefties committing Seppuku for Dear Leader
    I agree. Its grand entertainment to watch any fringe group, left or right, cutting off their noses. What I find entertaining also, is being labeled a leftie just because I don't worship dear Sarah, or point out where the responsibility for our current mess lies, or the cardinal sin.....disagree with Big Rush's talking points.

I was willing to give W a chance, and he blew it....from a liberal, conservative, or independent point of view--you name it. America now wants to give a new guy a chance, so much even, they voted the first black man to office over a decorated war hero. THAT is saying something.

The guy has been in office a little over 6 months, and I"m not happy with him either, but the radical righties have already painted doomsday all over him, and are blaming him for past irresponsibilities.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

That sounds good. But you have to promise you won't follow me home and drink all my beer and load up the contents of my liquor cabinet in your trunk and take it home as Henry would claim you would have the right to do.
    Does this cabinet house my friends Jack Daniels or Jim Beam??

Just askin'
    Stan b & Elvis

I was thinking more along the lines of date rape big boy
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke