The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gov Palin on Osamacare

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    Can I see a show of hands of how many conservatives of ANY strain give a crap WHAT Sarah Palin says? I mean seriously....

At least you have a post up that doesn't mention Bush 43 regards,

kg
    Keith, what were you saying about the captive in Iran?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32425707...deastn_africa/

LOS ANGELES - A graduate student who was imprisoned for a month in Iran and barred from leaving the country for nearly a year has returned to Los Angeles.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    You already did in the last 3 elections.
    Zzzzzzzzziiiiiinnnggggg! :
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

SO? Howdie and Donald are more qualifeid to be POTUS than the one in office now.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    I've got both hands in the air, KG. Unlike you and Franco that don't think we conservatives don't need said what Rush and Sarah Palin are saying, I am in full support of them saying it daily.

The main reason Sarah Palin continues to be bashed by the left is because she HAS the conservative message, and not only expresses it, but lives it, unlike the wishy-washy RINOs that are so adored by the MOR types.

UB
    She quit her job, Bill. She's got the foreign policy knowledge of a rhesus monkey. She wasn't the best VP choice for McCain by any stretch of the imagination. If she wants to keep yammering, that's fine....just as long as she's not trying to pose as a legitimate candidate for office.

And pairing me with Franco from a philosophical standpoint is a stretch as well, unless you think EVERYONE that doesn't swing from the hard right is not a conservative...if that's the case, he and I don't fit the mold.

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Keith, what were you saying about the captive in Iran?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32425707...deastn_africa/

LOS ANGELES - A graduate student who was imprisoned for a month in Iran and barred from leaving the country for nearly a year has returned to Los Angeles.
    THIS is what I was talking about, Roger....quite a difference....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090801/...sing_americans

Sure haven't heard much about efforts to secure THEIR release, have we...

kg
    Last edited by K G; 08-15-2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: omitted a letter...

And pairing me with Franco from a philosophical standpoint is a stretch as well, unless you think EVERYONE that doesn't swing from the hard right is not a conservative...if that's the case, he and I don't fit the mold.

kg
    That's the reason the republican party is imploding upon itself. It has let the extremes take over, slowly excluding everyone but the Hannitys and Rushes and Coulters. The Dems, although it makes them look disorganized, welcome a far more diverse group under it's banner.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    That's the reason the republican party is imploding upon itself. It has let the extremes take over, slowly excluding everyone but the Hannitys and Rushes and Coulters. The Dems, although it makes them look disorganized, welcome a far more diverse group under it's banner.
    If you call a "diverse group" the folks who voted AGAINST the Republican ticket rather than FOR BHO because they wanted "change" (which we are ALL getting an INSANELY "liberal" dose of), then I truly hope the Democrats rely on that "disorganized" group from here on out to keep the majority of Congress. By the time 2012 rolls around, the need for "CHANGE" will be obvious to everyone except those with their hands out.

CHANGE starts in 2010 regards,

kg

If you call a "diverse group" the folks who voted AGAINST the Republican ticket rather than FOR BHO because they wanted "change" (which we are ALL getting an INSANELY "liberal" dose of), then I truly hope the Democrats rely on that "disorganized" group from here on out to keep the majority of Congress. By the time 2012 rolls around, the need for "CHANGE" will be obvious to everyone except those with their hands out.

CHANGE starts in 2010 regards,

kg
    Sure they're disorganized. Got the whitehouse and supermajorities in both houses of congress, and still can't pass legislation?? That's a definition of disorganized, if you ask me. And it wasn't just dems who elected Obama, don't forget that. It was 64% of Americans who were sick of seeing failed policies crammed down our throats by circumventing Consititutional process. Signing statements, recess appointments, convenient interpretations of laws, defying the will of Congress....enough is enough. Unfortunately, looks like we're in for more of the same.

I bet you're right....dems will likely lose supermajority in 2010. Doubt it will make any difference though.

Not blindly following Messiah regards,
    Dave

Looks like Sarah Palin stuck her foot in her mouth once again.

Until last week, Republican Sen. Johnny Isakson was among the most enthusiastic backers of end-of-life counseling in government health care programs like Medicare.
    That was before conservatives called it a step toward euthanasia and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin likened the idea to a bureaucratic "death panel" that would decide whether sick people get to live. And even though those claims have been widely discredited, the issue remains a political weapon in the increasingly bitter health care debate.
    Put her foot in her mouth???

She was a one woman gang who eviscerated a creepy, Orwellian aspect of ObamaCare to the extent that the Senate struck it from their version. Hopefully she'll "put her foot in her mouth" on other aspects of this liberal-concocted power grab.

FYI....1-800-CoastGuard is the number you're supposed to call when you find bales washed up on shore.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Put her foot in her mouth???

She was a one woman gang who eviscerated a creepy, Orwellian aspect of ObamaCare to the extent that the Senate struck it from their version. Hopefully she'll "put her foot in her mouth" on other aspects of this liberal-concocted power grab.

FYI....1-800-CoastGuard is the number you're supposed to call when you find bales washed up on shore.
    You know, you are the first to mention this.
    The 4th branch of the Govt. (mainstream media) tore her to peices for her exposing the "death panels" for the elderly.

All the lefty's laughed, made fun of how foolish she was and how she made it all up etc. etc. etc.

2 days later the Senate removed that portion of their bill.

Now, maybe the bloviating pontificater could take about 5 paragraphs and a couple charts to explain to me how the Senate can remove the part of the bill that Palin MADE UP!!

just asking??
    Stan b & Elvis