The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Time Magazine-Top 25 to blame for crisis

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Don't need to watch videos. I was there. Were you? Or did you just watch Fox News from the comfort of your livingroom?

Lets just drop this. Unless you see firsthand what those people went through, you're really talking out your a$$. Such lack of human compassion does not encourage discussion.
    What caused them to go thru what they did? Incompetent local government!!! They are the ones who were inhumane and noncompassionate. The time was there and the tools were there. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. It applies to many who stayed behind. There will always be some who could not get out on their own and on those I have pity. The others made their own bed and still got my charity.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    ...but they did see George W do a fly by in Air Force One as his fellow Americans were dying of dehydration and exposure, and did nothing.
    left wing pap...

Other than perception, katrina may be the greatest evacuation in the history of mankind. An entire major city was evacuated in a week.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    left wing pap...

Other than perception, katrina may be the greatest evacuation in the history of mankind. An entire major city was evacuated in a week.
    I don't know how to respond to that? If an entire city was evacuated, who were the people who died in the days and weeks following the storm?
    I know Pat Roberston blamed the gays in NOLA, but I haven't recieved prime source verification from God on that yet.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!