Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: example of media bias at the NY Times

Default example of media bias at the NY Times

Nice example of left wing media bias at the NYTimes

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...-52781412.html
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Just more crap from the political liars.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Why don't you link to the NY Times then? Why the Washington Examiner?

Just askin'

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Why don't you link to the NY Times then? Why the Washington Examiner?

Just askin'

JD
    The article pointed it out just fine. No need to reinvent the wheel.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The Washington Examiner is unbiased...Right?
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

With the current state of the government controlled media in the country, ie 90+ % of the media from ABC to the Washington compost being on the side of the far left, why does the left continue to hammer on the few outlets that are centrist or right of center? Are not we, who are conservative entitled to some truth from the media instead of the leftleaning propaganda that much of it provides?
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

I read the original Times article, and I was very surprised that they were considering such a small decrease in unemployment rate as significant.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

3 kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies and statistics.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    With the current state of the government controlled media in the country, ie 90+ % of the media from ABC to the Washington compost being on the side of the far left, why does the left continue to hammer on the few outlets that are centrist or right of center? Are not we, who are conservative entitled to some truth from the media instead of the leftleaning propaganda that much of it provides?
    The right wing dominates the AM broadcast airwaves, Fox radio and TV, and as much of the internet as you care to log-on to.
    You're under-represented? Check out RTF Potus place.
    Don't like MSNBC, CNN, etc. Don't watch it. Pretty simple, Huh? I don't like Fox or Rush, I don't watch.
    The few newsprint publications that still exist do so because they serve the mainstream public that is out there, or so is their free-willed judgement.
    Don't bitch about biased, the right is as biased as the left.
    You are being represented in perfect proportion to your percentage in the general population, (well PP excluded).
    There was a popular election. It was not rigged. The SCOTUS did not have to weigh-in this time around. The left won, the right lost, get over it, and start planning, instead of just whining, and threatening. It'll swing your way again, I promise. It's the way it works.

G'night JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 08-11-2009 at 01:21 AM.