The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hillary's Temper

Default Hillary's Temper

Surprised nobody has mentioned Hillary's little temper tantrum when answering the student questions on her Africa trip.

She thought that the questioner was asking what Bill Clinton's opinion was on something. She really blew her cool.

It later turned out that the "president" the student was inquiring about was O, not Bill. Even if the question had been as Hillary interpreted it, her response could have been handled ever so much better than she did.

We just better hope that Bill's name doesn't come up when she's in some serious negotiations!
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Surprised nobody has mentioned Hillary's little temper tantrum when answering the student questions on her Africa trip.

She thought that the questioner was asking what Bill Clinton's opinion was on something. She really blew her cool.

It later turned out that the "president" the student was inquiring about was O, not Bill. Even if the question had been as Hillary interpreted it, her response could have been handled ever so much better than she did.

We just better hope that Bill's name doesn't come up when she's in some serious negotiations!
    She won't be in any serious negotiations, "the Obama" will send Bill!!
    Stan b & Elvis

I was thinking of posting something about it.

But along those lines, do you think the Dems are loosing it. Between Hillary, the town hall meetings going bust, the 230 million dollars for 4 jets for congress, health care, the SC gov telling people not to listen to Glen Beck, the list goes on and on.

The only one to get anything done in this admin is a former pres.

Are the Dems imploding? I also find it interesting that we never hear about Iraq anymore.
    Paul Kartes
    Lakota Retrievers

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Kartes View Post
    I was thinking of posting something about it.

But along those lines, do you think the Dems are loosing it. Between Hillary, the town hall meetings going bust, the 230 million dollars for 4 jets for congress, health care, the SC gov telling people not to listen to Glen Beck, the list goes on and on.

The only one to get anything done in this admin is a former pres.

Are the Dems imploding? I also find it interesting that we never hear about Iraq anymore.
    Or the disaster that is Afgahnistan.
    Now estimated to cost more than Iraq in the long run.
    Stan b & Elvis

Hillary's temper is exactly why the American public didnt trust her for the top spot to run the country...That video will come back to haunt her if she ever decides to throw her hat back into race for the White House..what was more disgusting is to watch the photo ops of her dancing with the local African representatives trying to look hip...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post

..what was more disgusting is to watch the photo ops of her dancing with the local African representatives trying to look hip...
    Isn't silly dancing sort of a political mainstay???

The recent Mr. Bush in a trio:

http://wonkette.com/359290/george-bush-dances-in-africa

I tried to find some of Bill dancing (I know they're out there), but google gave me like 5 pages of something about an Argentine lap dance...

I distinctly remember footage of George the elder dancing in Africa--did I dream this up? (that would be wierd)

I must say, President Reagan was a lovely dancer.

And yes, Hillary's little fit was a gaff.
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH

She's just mad because Billy-boy is in Las Vegas celebrating his birthday...without her there to supervise his nocturnal activities!!

I would categorize their marriage as more of a business arrangement, they need each other while in the public eye JMHO
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post

I just watched a tape of the question and response on CNN. The questioner clearly said (or the interpreter clearly said) "What does Mr. Clinton say through Mrs. Clinton....." The question did not ask about the President.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    I just watched a tape of the question and response on CNN. The questioner clearly said (or the interpreter clearly said) "What does Mr. Clinton say through Mrs. Clinton....." The question did not ask about the President.
    SO??

She lost her temper.
    Doesn't matter.

In all fairness to Specter, he stood there, looked right in the guy's eyes and listened to him vent.
    He did not lose his temper.

She did in a far more civil atmosphere.

stan b
    Stan b & Elvis