The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spector is an ASS!!!!

Default Spector is an ASS!!!!

Sitting hear listening to Spector, What a jerk. He really thinks that I should give my hard earned money to a bunch of darn welfare slime. He is a total jerk. He wants single payer and admits that abortion should be paid for with my money. They just asked him why he defected and was told he is traitor. What a true statement. He was elected as a republican and defected and threw his voters under the bus.

Honestly, I sometimes scratch my head and wonder if creation of POTUS PLACE was a smart thing....

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Atkinson View Post
    Honestly, I sometimes scratch my head and wonder if creation of POTUS PLACE was a smart thing....

Chris
    Just think, this stuff could be in the main forum.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Chris
    It's a good thing. Many of us may rant and rave about politics, but it's not on the main forum. Those that want to avoid politics can simply not click on this section.

Honestly, I see more controversey flair up on the main forum on dog related matters, just look at EIC.
    I own an EIC affected. Everyone involved did everything rght (prior to EIC testing) As far as I'm concerned it's just "stuff happens" and then we deal with it. EIC is just an example of stuff beyond our control.

We vote for our senators and when we vote for someone we expect them to represent their voters, not change their spots for reelection.

Chris
    It is kinda like a bad wreck along the highway....as much as I don't want to, I can't help but keep looking!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Better for everyone that loves dogs that I'm commenting on Hillary's dancing than someone else's dog training... seriously.
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH

You know Chris if you just do a drive by of the forum you would think that we all hated each other and wished we could send Jeff Henry and Roger far away, but really the debates are just that debates and i would dare to say that most people leave it at the door when they leave this part of the forum

Chris
    As one of my FAVORITE sales trainers said to me once: "You gotta care...but not that much...."

Your terms of service/participation spell out how folks are supposed to play on RTF. Everyone is reponsible for their own "words." If we can't play "nice" (a relative term, indeed, but we all know what it means...), we don't get to play here. Pretty good deal for all involved, really....and everyone you've given the boot to did something egregious to deserve it.

I'd bet you've booted as many, if not more, folks from the other threads (particularly the main one) than you have from here. Just sayin'.....

You're a good man Chris Atkinson regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Sitting hear listening to Spector, What a jerk. He really thinks that I should give my hard earned money to a bunch of darn welfare slime. He is a total jerk. He wants single payer and admits that abortion should be paid for with my money. They just asked him why he defected and was told he is traitor. What a true statement. He was elected as a republican and defected and threw his voters under the bus.
    He is the epitome of a turncoat.

His seat is where the Senate turnaround should begin in 2010. You folks in PA need to remember this....you're not getting what you voted for.

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

The beauty of this site that makes it far more civil than other political forums is that what brought us all here is LOVE!!

That's right, LOVE!!

We all LOVE our dogs.
    There are people here with souls!!

stan b
    Stan b & Elvis