The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spector is an ASS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Peacock View Post
    "Specter said he didn't think people opposed to various health care proposals have a right to disrupt public meetings on the issue."

Specter said this on the Today Show this morning. Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't this the United States of America where we the people are guaranteed the "Right to free speech" by the Constitution.

Obama and the Democrats that want to silence all the opposition scare the **** out of me. From history I know of another leader that wanted to silence all opposition - Hilter.

I'm telling you, they want our guns because they know another revolution is coming.

``If they don't let us vent our frustrations out, they will have a revolution,'' Mary Ann Fieser of Hillsboro, Mo., told McCaskill at her Missouri health care forum.

Scary
    People showing up to meetings to shout people down that they disagree with is depriving them of their right to free speech. Pure and simple, Un-American.

Threatening revolution will cause a backlash.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    People showing up to meetings to shout people down that they disagree with is depriving them of their right to free speech. Pure and simple, Un-American.

Depending, of course, on your point of veiw and who is shouting what!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Free speech is free speech whether it is shouted or whispered. DON"T tell me expressing your opinion is un- American, unless the US Constitution has been recently changed.
    There is no better conservation tool than a well trained retriever.

HRCH Peacock's Brutus Augustus (Augie) 04/06/93 - 12/10/05 Still in my heart.
    HRCH Hunters' Way Guns Of Autumn (Gunnar) 06/06/99 - 06/14/10 Love You
    HR Hunters' Way Cody's Raisin Kane (Kane)
    Hunters' Way Wind over Wings (Jet)

Here is a great little nugget. Its a video of a little girl asking Obama a question in one of the so called town hall meetings. Just a random question from the audience and no hired insurance guns or organized party politics.

Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZuv...layer_embedded

Her name is Julie Hall. Julia Hall's mother is Kathleen Hall...Massachusetts Women For Obama campaign (chairperson I think) and Inaugural Ball Attendee.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

somewhere between Boca Grande and Nova Scotia

Threatening revolution will cause a backlash.

I guess unless it is an anti war crowd or anti Bush crowd or ........ Guess it depends on who is shouting and who is being shouted at. Keep in mind these people doing the shouting are RWE's and have bibles and guns
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Peacock View Post
    Free speech is free speech whether it is shouted or whispered. DON"T tell me expressing your opinion is un- American, unless the US Constitution has been recently changed.
    I remember here in Pittsburgh, a WWII veteran was arrested and detained (but not charged) for carrying an anti-Iraq war poster to a presidential speech with Mr. Bush. How's THAT for freedom of speech? There was a designated area for "protesters" out of camera range, and when he refused to be herded into this area, he was arrested. This isn't new.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

The local experience where I live is that there is a 9-12 Teaparty group, no "subsidies" that I can see. Just everyday people who feel strongly that we should contact our Congresspeople, go to town hall meetings, write letters to the editor, and demonstrate peacefully.

I think that there has always been talk of the "silent majority". Now those who have remained silent and trusting have realized that it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Atkinson View Post
    Honestly, I sometimes scratch my head and wonder if creation of POTUS PLACE was a smart thing....

Chris
    Quit scratching your head your hair will fall out. of course it was a smart thing us dumb ones like to read it.....now the comprehension part might be a problem.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    Here is a great little nugget. Its a video of a little girl asking Obama a question in one of the so called town hall meetings. Just a random question from the audience and no hired insurance guns or organized party politics.

Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZuv...layer_embedded

Her name is Julie Hall. Julia Hall's mother is Kathleen Hall...Massachusetts Women For Obama campaign (chairperson I think) and Inaugural Ball Attendee.
    The little girl was also a guest at the White House Easter egg hunt...
    When it quits being fun...we retire!

Nancy Neipert with
    Skeeter, my avatar (Deepwoods Off and Fly'n High, MH, MNH, MN09,10, 11.
    Gypsy (Windigo Deja Voodoo Gypsy Pearl, D List, QAA, MH) MN10 & to MD11
    Mary (Stellars Proud Mary) first Lean Mac dog
    Ted (Deepwoods Spirit of the Wild), now the baby & Suzie's grandson...
    Suzie (Watermarks Slough Foot Sue, MH, 2000-2011 - Farewell dear companion)

I heard a sound track of Nancy Pelosi today and her retoric has changed..."it is helpful to hear other opinions, it is democratic, it is healthy..."

She is the most dangerous politician in Washington. She has shown that will stop at nothing to pass her agenda...
    When it quits being fun...we retire!

Nancy Neipert with
    Skeeter, my avatar (Deepwoods Off and Fly'n High, MH, MNH, MN09,10, 11.
    Gypsy (Windigo Deja Voodoo Gypsy Pearl, D List, QAA, MH) MN10 & to MD11
    Mary (Stellars Proud Mary) first Lean Mac dog
    Ted (Deepwoods Spirit of the Wild), now the baby & Suzie's grandson...
    Suzie (Watermarks Slough Foot Sue, MH, 2000-2011 - Farewell dear companion)