The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spector is an ASS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K G View Post
    He is the epitome of a turncoat.

His seat is where the Senate turnaround should begin in 2010. You folks in PA need to remember this....you're not getting what you voted for.

kg
    Spot On K.G. , but will the voters of PA. wake up or just put that X next to the Specter name and vote yet another incumbent back in office....

Think TERM LIMITS
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Either Arlan Spector or Joe Sestak will be the next elected senator of Pa.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

This 'place' on RTF is very important. Those that cringe at arguing about this nations politics don't need to open this up. But those of us that find what is happening to this nation IS important enough to fight for, are thankful we have a location we can air our views.

Thank you Chris.

Plus, as stated by others, we DO have a FEW things in common...we are after all, a family. Even in small families, which RTF is NOT, there are differing views of any topic...you know...like opinions and that comparison.

Most posters here are quite thick-skinned. They should be...as well as passionate about their beliefs. We aren't so enamoured with politics that we will jump into the arena that ONLY slings mud at each other...they are NOT family.

Of course there are BBs just for that. I've attended, and been flayed by the best, but again, those are NOT family. I'm not interested in marching down the street carrying a placard that sez "Hooray for our side". THAT is what's childish.

I do, however, get concerned that so many of our 'family' bypass this 'place'. Makes me wonder if they have no opinion about what's happening, and they are just willing to go-along-to-get-along. Because they find it disgusting to argue politics on a Retriever Training Forum, do they attend othe locations to voice their views? Or are they uncomfortable discussing them at all?...like in, "It's nobody's business what I think!"

That is, of course, absolutely correct. Thus the Political Place is a good seperation for us that wish to discuss what we feel is important in the business of freedom, and how those freedoms are being encroached upon.

I am very grateful you have made this 'place' available, Chris.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

It seems as though this:

Has become more of this:

OK OK, Sorry for the size issue.

JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 08-11-2009 at 08:17 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

That is so true! I can't wait to see the boxers shouting down the briefs at town halls!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Or (and most likely) Toomey!!
    Stan b & Elvis

The defining moment in Spector's town hall meeting was when he checked his watch while someone was asking him their question...it was like: "How much longer do I have to be here? Can't wait to get back to Washington where I'm in charge"

He was the ultimate politician, always agreeing or letting it slide right by ...
    When it quits being fun...we retire!

Nancy Neipert with
    Skeeter, my avatar (Deepwoods Off and Fly'n High, MH, MNH, MN09,10, 11.
    Gypsy (Windigo Deja Voodoo Gypsy Pearl, D List, QAA, MH) MN10 & to MD11
    Mary (Stellars Proud Mary) first Lean Mac dog
    Ted (Deepwoods Spirit of the Wild), now the baby & Suzie's grandson...
    Suzie (Watermarks Slough Foot Sue, MH, 2000-2011 - Farewell dear companion)

roadkill
    From your mouth to God's ear
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

"Specter said he didn't think people opposed to various health care proposals have a right to disrupt public meetings on the issue."

Specter said this on the Today Show this morning. Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't this the United States of America where we the people are guaranteed the "Right to free speech" by the Constitution.

Obama and the Democrats that want to silence all the opposition scare the **** out of me. From history I know of another leader that wanted to silence all opposition - Hilter.

I'm telling you, they want our guns because they know another revolution is coming.

``If they don't let us vent our frustrations out, they will have a revolution,'' Mary Ann Fieser of Hillsboro, Mo., told McCaskill at her Missouri health care forum.

Scary
    There is no better conservation tool than a well trained retriever.

HRCH Peacock's Brutus Augustus (Augie) 04/06/93 - 12/10/05 Still in my heart.
    HRCH Hunters' Way Guns Of Autumn (Gunnar) 06/06/99 - 06/14/10 Love You
    HR Hunters' Way Cody's Raisin Kane (Kane)
    Hunters' Way Wind over Wings (Jet)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Buzz, are you a citizen/taxpayer/property owner in Pennsylvania? Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    roadkill

From your mouth to God's ear
    Well, there's ONE PA resident who disagrees with the Spector/Sestak prediction!

Quote Originally Posted by SueLab View Post
    The defining moment in Spector's town hall meeting was when he checked his watch while someone was asking him their question...it was like: "How much longer do I have to be here? Can't wait to get back to Washington where I'm in charge"

He was the ultimate politician, always agreeing or letting it slide right by ...
    He was SOOOO out of his element. I normally don't enjoy watching someone squirm...this one was totally entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Peacock View Post
    "Specter said he didn't think people opposed to various health care proposals have a right to disrupt public meetings on the issue."

Specter said this on the Today Show this morning. Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't this the United States of America where we the people are guaranteed the "Right to free speech" by the Constitution.

Obama and the Democrats that want to silence all the opposition scare the **** out of me. From history I know of another leader that wanted to silence all opposition - Hilter.

I'm telling you, they want our guns because they know another revolution is coming.

``If they don't let us vent our frustrations out, they will have a revolution,'' Mary Ann Fieser of Hillsboro, Mo., told McCaskill at her Missouri health care forum.

Scary
    I particularly liked McCaskill's reaction to the question when she asked the crowd if they trusted her and they booed....she said "Well then I don't know what else to say...." or words to that effect.

Amazing how tongue-tied these shills get when they don't have the privilege of picking their audience like BHO did for his trip to New Hampshire....

No you can't regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.