I can be reached at:

Memorial Hermann The Woodlands
c/o Jerry Harris 4th floor rm 4221
9250 Pinecroft
The Woodlands, Tx 77380

Room Phone (281) 466-6421

#2 ·
Welcome Back! How are you healing up?

Things have been the same here-with the exception of some gratuitious self advertising. I misses that, darn it. Bubba is turning over a new leaf, he has refrained from any golden bashing for a whole week. We figure he is going to blow soon. Richard has some great threads going-very interesting. I hope you are feeling better and get to enjoy Ken's sryup and the nurses.

Take care-

#4 ·
You cant keep a good man down......great to hear from you Jerry...how many phone numbers have you secured from your health providers ( politically correct version of how many nurses have you hit on ):D:D

#5 ·
Unca Jerry,

It is wonderful to get to talk with you.

Miriam, Jerry would love for you to send him a card. He just told me so! In fact, he said he'd like to get a card from all of you out there!

You sound great Jerry...hang in there. And like you said, I believe the good lord is looking out for you.

Sincerely,

Chris

#6 ·
Well, I just interrupted Unca Jer's dinner, but did get to talk with him for a few minutes.

He would really love to get some cards. I told him I am so bad about that. I'll buy the cards and then forget to mail them. :( I know I should do better, but it's one thing I haven't been able to improve on.

So, if you are better than me in sending cards, send one to Unca Jer!!! I know it would brighten his day!

#7 ·
Is it O.K. if I call at 2 A.M.? I can't sleep sometimes.

Good to see you around. Get well we are praying for you.

#9 ·
Card is on its way Jerry, but I fully expect to find that it's been forwarded to you at home. You snap out of this!!! Sheez-some people will do anything to get out of throwing for a swamp collie! :)

M

#10 · (Edited)
Could some one PM me his home address..I did have it but can't find it...I'd like to send a card too but I don't think it would get to the hospital before Jerry comes home...Thanks
Oh don't worry...I just found it...lucky I don't clean out my PM box..lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.