The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Media Bias

The reason employer based insurance worked in the past was that employees stayed long term and sometimes their whole career in one company. Thats no longer the case and insurance is not very portable as careers are changed often nowadays.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by B3 View Post
    The reason employer based insurance worked in the past was that employees stayed long term and sometimes their whole career in one company. Thats no longer the case and insurance is not very portable as careers are changed often nowadays.

Bill
    That, along with the fact that insurance premiums to the company probably came in between the type-writer ribbon budget and the paper-cup allowance when this all started.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Was scanning the conspiracy theorist corner of the internet this afternoon.

THIS is why I am against current reforms:

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...3034820260.htm

This is not reform that's being proposed; this is the ILLUSION of reform, and behind the magic curtain are government and business, scrambling to figure out how government can look good and therefore gain or maintain power, how legislators can empower themselves personally and politically, and how business can make more money.

The left and right have both gone insane, the mainstream media--right and left--are screeching faux journalism about the nutcases on either side, and I'm getting my news from scanning the postings of conspiracy theorists, who are getting their "crazy" conspiracy ideas from... Business Week?

I am glad I will be back at work in a week, or I would have the time to become genuinely enraged.

Baaaaaah, baaaaaaaah....
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk MH

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    That, along with the fact that insurance premiums to the company probably came in between the type-writer ribbon budget and the paper-cup allowance when this all started.

Me thinks more graduating Doc's than lawyers then as well.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by luvalab View Post
    Was scanning the conspiracy theorist corner of the internet this afternoon.

THIS is why I am against current reforms:

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...3034820260.htm

This is not reform that's being proposed; this is the ILLUSION of reform, and behind the magic curtain are government and business, scrambling to figure out how government can look good and therefore gain or maintain power, how legislators can empower themselves personally and politically, and how business can make more money.

The left and right have both gone insane, the mainstream media--right and left--are screeching faux journalism about the nutcases on either side, and I'm getting my news from scanning the postings of conspiracy theorists, who are getting their "crazy" conspiracy ideas from... Business Week?

I am glad I will be back at work in a week, or I would have the time to become genuinely enraged.

Baaaaaah, baaaaaaaah....

Follow the money, there is a lot at stake.

Noam sane
    power without lumber, raciness without weediness

A big man never looks down on others.... instead, he is someone to look up to.