Bob Dylan - Page 2
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Bob Dylan

  1. #11
    Senior Member luvalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    central ohio
    Posts
    1,155

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Do you know what "collaborative" means??
    (even though I misspelled it)

    He has worked with Petty before.
    No. I have no idea what "collaborative" means. I will look it up!! I can't wait to find out!!!

    I will share it with my friends, so that when we are typing on the internet, we don't get condescended to (looked that word up in the thesa-thingy) for making an innocent comment in a conversation we think is non-adversarial. (I just learned that word the other day; I really like it, what with the hyphen and all).

    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus "Atticus" MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk "Raven" MH

    and introducing...
    Swooped in and Stole My Heart "Cooper"

  2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #12
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    12,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvalab View Post
    No. I have no idea what "collaborative" means. I will look it up!! I can't wait to find out!!!

    I will share it with my friends, so that when we are typing on the internet, we don't get condescended to (looked that word up in the thesa-thingy) for making an innocent comment in a conversation we think is non-adversarial. (I just learned that word the other day; I really like it, what with the hyphen and all).

    I am just trying to save you some money.

    As far as condescending, I don't know what that means, I was just bein' a smartass.

    In the words of Bob himself;
    "keep on keepin' on...."
    Stan b & Elvis

  4. #13
    Senior Member luvalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    central ohio
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I am just trying to save you some money.

    As far as condescending, I don't know what that means, I was just bein' a smartass.

    In the words of Bob himself;
    "keep on keepin' on...."
    I got curious. I found 3 songs co-written (2 of them with other Wilburys). Betcha five dollars it doesn't show up in a co-written song--two-year time limit.

    I saw Dylan and Petty together at Madison Garden when I was in or just out of high school (?); I remember it surprisingly (*coughcoughcough* ahem) well.
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus "Atticus" MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk "Raven" MH

    and introducing...
    Swooped in and Stole My Heart "Cooper"

  5. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    12,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvalab View Post
    I got curious. I found 3 songs co-written (2 of them with other Wilburys). Betcha five dollars it doesn't show up in a co-written song--two-year time limit.

    I saw Dylan and Petty together at Madison Garden when I was in or just out of high school (?); I remember it surprisingly (*coughcoughcough* ahem) well.
    I didn't mean "co-write."
    I saw Dylan in St Louis in '69....pup!!
    Stan b & Elvis

  7. #15
    Senior Member luvalab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    central ohio
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I didn't mean "co-write."
    I saw Dylan in St Louis in '69....pup!!
    It's nice to feel not-old.
    --Greta Ode
    willing slave to the whims of
    Kerrybrooks Magical Atticus "Atticus" MH
    Coastalight Kiowa Ravenhawk "Raven" MH

    and introducing...
    Swooped in and Stole My Heart "Cooper"

  8. #16
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    12,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvalab View Post
    It's nice to feel not-old.
    It ain't all that bad being old, given the alternative!!

    stan b
    Stan b & Elvis

Similar Threads

  1. bonbon BOB!!
    By JeffLusk in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 09:52 PM
  2. Bob Attlelson Case
    By Eric Johnson in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 03:53 PM
  3. Re:Get Well For Bob Gutermuth
    By moscowitz in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 06:32 AM
  4. Bob G.
    By Losthwy in forum RTF - Retriever Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 06:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •