The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rahm Emanuel

Default Rahm Emanuel

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/16/us...html?th&emc=th

This guy is really scarey. I don't remember seeing his name on the ballot.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

He is no friend of gun owners either.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/16/us...html?th&emc=th

This guy is really scarey. I don't remember seeing his name on the ballot.
    Obama is the marionette, and Rahm, the puppet master, is pulling the strings.
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Halstead View Post

Check out his brother!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Transchoptankia, DEMOCRATIC Peoples Republic of Maryland

The puppetmaster is money man George Soros of Move on.org infamy.
    Bob Gutermuth
    Canvasback Chesapeakes
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Check out his brother!!
    Dr. Zeke emanuele would have a group giving a thumbs up or down deciding if you had used your quota of health care and deserved to live.
    cave canem...beware of the dog
    Richard Halstead (halst001 at yahoo.com)

http://www.browndogmafia.com/finalists.html

Dr. Zeke emanuele would have a group giving a thumbs up or down deciding if you had used your quota of health care and deserved to live.
    Richard, I think you would be hard pressed to find any evidence at all to suggest that beyond the usual chorus of right wing lies. He's a rather well known bioethicist (and oncologist) who absolutely discusses the ethics of how decisions are made when making such horrible decisions as who will receive a vital organ transplant when there are more people in need than there are organs. Are such discussions inappropriate? How do you believe such decisions should be made? Should we leave it to Anne Coulter? She would simply auction to organ off. Or maybe she would lead the charge in suggesting the sacrifice of the unworthy to provide a source of organs for the chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post
    Richard, I think you would be hard pressed to find any evidence at all to suggest that beyond the usual chorus of right wing lies. He's a rather well known bioethicist (and oncologist) who absolutely discusses the ethics of how decisions are made when making such horrible decisions as who will receive a vital organ transplant when there are more people in need than there are organs. Are such discussions inappropriate? How do you believe such decisions should be made? Should we leave it to Anne Coulter? She would simply auction to organ off. Or maybe she would lead the charge in suggesting the sacrifice of the unworthy to provide a source of organs for the chosen.
    Yes, the article that was referred to out of context was an academic discussion on end of life issues, full of hypotheticals and proof of concept examples. In no way was he endorsing or supporting any of those notions ascribed to him. Yet another blow to the credibility of the Pro-insurance company crowd.

there ARE legitimate concerns to such a major overhaul. Why can't we stick to those issues? There are plenty, such as how it will be paid for. Instead, we launch personal attacks like that, based on lies and distortions. That's not how to discuss and reach agreements.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

This was the part that I found scary ... that he is pulling the strings on O. That O is just a talking head for Emanuel behind the scenes.

I found it surprising that the article was in the NY Times with this kind of a slant.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by YardleyLabs View Post

And his ethics, at the very least, are questionable!

Unless, of course, you are drinking the secular progressive KOOL-AID!!

Those decisions should be left to the individuals!!

Nice "cheap shot" at Anne Coulter.
    To what point??

Did you know Annes mother has cancer?
    Do you know who the primary care giver is??

What has Anne Coulter and your guesses on what should might do have to do with this?

I thought you told me all of your posts are researched, documented and well thought out??

Right..........

Now, type out about 5 paragraphs and a few charts....show us what a "BLOW HARD" is.
    Last edited by road kill; 08-17-2009 at 06:52 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis