RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Thanks Brady Collins what a wk end!

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Chris Atkinson 
#1 ·
I had something come up at the last minute this weekend and couldn't go to the triple d/q in NJ/NY. My buddy Brady took Traveler and did a fantastic job. They won Shrewberry derby then got 3rd in Long Island derby and the only Q we entered LI they got 2nd. Pretty good weekend!! Trav is out of the first litter Grady had so I am really proud of him. This gives him 14 derby points and he has finished all 3 Qs he has entered at 22 mnths. Thanks to the training of Right Start Kennels and Handjem Retrievers. Brady Collins is a name you guys need to remember he is going to make one hell of a dog man in the near future.
Thanks to the judges and clubs who put on the triple.
Chad Baker

#2 ·
Congratulations Chad on Travelers success and a big thumbs up to Brady for a good job handling him.

#6 ·
Trav and Brady are both the real deal. While I'm not surprised to see either of their names associated with success, I am pleased!

Watch out for Brady. Watch out for Trav. Congrats to Right Start, Handjem and Chad for Trav's success. Congrats to John Brocek for getting Brady trained up so well! :cool:

- Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.