The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fair warning re. Cars.gov

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Steve, I have a freind (yes I have a couple) that owns a series of dealerships in my area.
    He is not happy, nor are his attorneys.
    Watch what happens here.

His unhappiness stems from a couple hundred payments (from 5 stores) that he has not gotten and advice on the web-site.

They have described it to me as a corrupt scam.

But hey, what do they know???????????
    It looks like most of the big dealers in St. Louis have better than 200+ clunkers x 4500 =900,000.00 getting stiffed for half will likely bankrupt most. Even drug out over 3-6 months will hurt them bad.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    It looks like most of the big dealers in St. Louis have better than 200+ clunkers x 4500 =900,000.00 getting stiffed for half will likely bankrupt most. Even drug out over 3-6 months will hurt them bad.
    Ask yourself - Was that the original intent? Saves having to close dealers down. Or is it just another bit of ethanol stupidity? The law of unintended consequences.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    It arrived in perfect Style 8 years ago! War is Peace, Good is Bad, Black is white.
    And the "change" we were promised in return for electing BHO...where is that? Oh...yeah...more giveaways of our tax dollars for programs that will kill the economy. Won't be long before the "believers" will be wishing it WAS 8 years ago........

Still waiting for all those infrastructure jobs to materialize regards,

kg
    I keep my PM box full. Use email to contact me: rockytopkg@aol.com.

The gooberment is trying to get the checks out this week. They didn't print enough money initially so they are printing more. If the goobs say this week, the dealers can expect thier money by Halloween.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

This excercise is nothing more than the continued efforts of "the Obama" to redistribute wealth.

Just like health care.

Take money from those that have it and GIVE it to those that don't.

End of story!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Just saw a story on our loacl news last night about three of our biggest dealers who have recieved ZERO money so far....... Most have 100+ cars and one said they have 250 that they are waiting for payment on. Funny, try that with the IRS.......
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

What I don't understand in this "spread the wealth" cabinet is that they offer $4500 for your car for who? The people who can already afford a new vehicle or are willing to go further into debt at this time? It doesn't make any sense...we're supposed to be spreading that wealth. What the heck ever happened that statement...

...believe me I don't want it. My grandparent/parents made their way and I'll make mine.

Why the heck scrap all those clunkers? Why not keep your word Mr. Obama and give them to my neighbors who are young, lost their jobs, have children and are losing their home and don't really have a decent vehicle to drive that's dependable so they can look for that new job. There's lots of people near me who are trying hard to get out of the gutter. Oh sure, some don't care to stay there but many just need a break in life...but I guess Obama would rather pass on giving them this chance.

Yep, just keep listening to Obama, a real man of his word...my arse.

People forget that Bill Clinton ran on the "change" theme too.

Obama...keep your change buddy...I drive 2 cars with cancer all over them. One with 150,000 miles, and one with 350,000 (a chevy truck). I ain't complaining, I'm blessed to even have that. I'm blessed to wake up in the morning, but some of my neighbors, they voted for you, they believed in you and they're driving junk worse than what I drive or as bad. Why don't you keep your word and spread the wealth to help out your supporters...

I was a Bush man and he handed out millions to start this mess, now Nobama's doin' the same thing. He didn't learn anything from Bush did he?

Go back home Obama...where ever that may be!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gutermuth View Post
    1984 is here, Big Brother is only 25 yrs later than predicted.

Actually it started with the Bush administration and their illegal snooping.

http://www.slate.com/id/2134845/nav/tap1/

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Actually it started with the Bush administration and their illegal snooping.

http://www.slate.com/id/2134845/nav/tap1/

Roger, please..........
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman View Post
    What I don't understand in this "spread the wealth" cabinet is that they offer $4500 for your car for who? The people who can already afford a new vehicle or are willing to go further into debt at this time? It doesn't make any sense...we're supposed to be spreading that wealth. What the heck ever happened that statement...

...believe me I don't want it. My grandparent/parents made their way and I'll make mine.

Why the heck scrap all those clunkers? Why not keep your word Mr. Obama and give them to my neighbors who are young, lost their jobs, have children and are losing their home and don't really have a decent vehicle to drive that's dependable so they can look for that new job. There's lots of people near me who are trying hard to get out of the gutter. Oh sure, some don't care to stay there but many just need a break in life...but I guess Obama would rather pass on giving them this chance.

Yep, just keep listening to Obama, a real man of his word...my arse.

People forget that Bill Clinton ran on the "change" theme too.

Obama...keep your change buddy...I drive 2 cars with cancer all over them. One with 150,000 miles, and one with 350,000 (a chevy truck). I ain't complaining, I'm blessed to even have that. I'm blessed to wake up in the morning, but some of my neighbors, they voted for you, they believed in you and they're driving junk worse than what I drive or as bad. Why don't you keep your word and spread the wealth to help out your supporters...

I was a Bush man and he handed out millions to start this mess, now Nobama's doin' the same thing. He didn't learn anything from Bush did he?

Go back home Obama...where ever that may be!

I drove past a lot that had spray painted CC on and some of them were very nice. Maybe they could have given the cars to the folks who could really use one then they could pay for insurance for them selves.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan